View RSS Feed

RomanFlare

1. Lesnar: Taping the leaks of the dam.

Woo! LESNAR! YAY! Doesn't it feel great to say his name? Isn't it great to see him on TV again!? Dagger-Chest! On WWE Programming!

How well do you people know me?

Lesnar. Yeah, I like Lesnar. I'm not an MMA fan, but I really do like the man. While he's not the most technically sound wrestler, that was years ago. He could very easily be better--who knows? I'm queuing up Lesnar ...
  2. Kurt Angle has Always been Right About 'Mania

While I cannot find an exact quote from the master of Twatter, it goes something like this. "I won at Wrestlemania! That counts twice!" And Kurt Angle is correct if not underselling it. This quote symbolizes exactly how I feel about two of the best matches on the card last night--the Winner will forever be the better man. The losers of these matches will never, EVER be able to make the fans ...

Updated 04-02-2012 at 03:10 PM by Frank

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  3. If WWE Wrestlers were MLB Franchises

Major League Baseball's spring season is in full swing, and I'm really bored, so I've decided to assign each WWE Wrestler (no Divas) to a MLB Franchise. The criteria are probably pretty vague and there might be times where I don't have much reasoning (gut calls). Without further ado:

American League

New York Yankees -- John Cena
    Reasoning: I don't get why I have ...
    Tags: mlb, romanflare, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Wrestlemania Season: Reality Era?

*Note: Credit to DUBS for the label "Reality Era".

Three of the four already announced matches are taking a noticable turn towards the same direction: Realism. I don't mean "no kayfabe", but more in the sense of "shoot" statements thrown into regular promos. Let's go example by example.

Chris Jericho vs CM Punk (C) for the WWE Championship ...
  5. Cena and the Great One by the Roman One

"Ya know what? Vince is probably gonna fine me for this one, but the only reason he came back in the first place was to promote Fast Five and launch his twitter account."

Disclaimer: I'm not a Cena supporter--Nothing against the man but there are characters I'm more interested in on WWE shows. I'm also not an "Attitude Era Fan"--I watched WCW as a kid for awhile, then ...

Updated 02-23-2012 at 11:06 AM by RomanFlare

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.