Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    WWE Championship - Steel Cage Match: CM Punk (C) vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane
    I'd have a controversy with Bryan and Punk winning as well, but differently into making the case of Kane getting a rematch as well. Kane throws Punk on the same side as Daniel Bryan is climbing out of. Both hit the floor at the same time as Kane is the only one standing in the ring.

World Heavyweight Championship - Steel Cage Match: Sheamus (C) vs Alberto Del Rio
    Sheamus retains thanks in part to his ring announcer. Of course he gets involved to help Del Rio. Sheamus are battling on the top of the turnbuckle to escape the cage. Ring announcer comes in to distract Sheamus. Sheamus jumps down to chase him while Del Rio climbs so he can't reach him basically. The corner by the steps and cage door is shut. Similar to how Kane beat X-Pac Armaggedon 1999. Kicks the door while Del Rio feet are on it. However, Sheamus kicks the ring announcer against the door to cost him the world title which would set up a fued between the two at Summerslam. Why not MITB? Because the ring announcer costs him that match as well.

Intercontinental Championship - Singles Match: Christian (C) vs Cody Rhodes
    Rhodes loses via DQ which leads to you guessed it.........a ladder match for the IC title where we can have a winner. No DQ, countouts, climb the Ladder to win the IC title.

United States Championship - Singles Match: Santino (C) vs The Miz
    Miz win of course instead of Santino joke which leads to a rematch at MITB I suppose.

MITB

Mark Henry vs Sheamus WHC-Why Henry? All top guys are basically being used for something else or are suspended. Henry attacks Sheamus and AW claims that Sheamus was the one who Henry will have to beat to get back on top of the world winning back his championship. Sheamus wins of course.

Kane vs CM Punk vs Bryan no DQ for WWE title-I'd have AJ get a bit involved in this match. Punk retains by submission as Kane gets distracted by AJ. Which leads to a one-on-one match with Kane at Summerslam.

Christian vs Cody Rhodes IC Ladder match-Christian wins so Cody can go off to bigger things such as competing for world titles.

Miz vs Santino US title rematch-Miz wins of course!!

MITB raw-Have the same as you with Ziggler winning.....however....I have him and Swagger at the top of the Ladder both reaching for the briefcase. Ziggler nails Swagger in the head with briefcase which seals him breaking up with Swagger and Vickie. Leads them to a match at Summerslam.

MITB SD-Wade Barrett as well winning, but with a bit of controversy in the match as well. Del Rio looks as if he is going to win the match, but his ring announcer is dropkicked into the ladder costing him the MITB match. Which leads to of course a match at Summerslam between the two.

Summerslam

Punk vs Kane WWE title w/special ref AJ-Digs Punk and Kane the past couple weeks because they've been attacking her ex bf Bryan. Sort of a love triangle here which leads to her being the ref. It would be perfect for Kane to win the title at Summerslam, but if Lesnar plans on winning it. I'd rather see Punk vs Lesnar than Kane vs Lesnar. AJ acts a bit crazy during the match with her slow counts for Punk while counting more quickly for Kane. Daniel Bryan joins the party at ringside sitting with a steel chair. Kane hits the chokeslam while AJ is trying to get the quick 3....Bryan pulls her out of the ring. Kane gets up and distracted by what is going on outside. Turns into a GTS with another ref coming out to make the count for a 3. Leads to a fued with Kane and Bryan over him costing Kane the title.

Sheamus vs Big Show WHC
    -Show would probably get a world title match in this time. Help Sheamus to get over by defeating Show because how big he is. Sheamus wins the match clean, but Tensai, Otunga, and so forth attack him which leads to Barrett cashing in and winning the WHC.

Miz vs Otunga US title-Why two heels you ask? Big Johnny books it because Otunga has been twittering for a shot recently I saw on here. He costs Miz the match and Otunga leaves as Champ. Probably leads Miz into a face.

Christian vs Damien Sandow IC title-Damien Sandow wins. Losing would just lose all his heat and momentum going forward. Best for him to win the title first try.

Left off Del Rio vs ring announcer and Swagger vs Ziggler since this seems to be just the titles you listed only.
    Thought the First guys was Bad until i read this
    WWE Championship - Steel Cage Match: CM Punk (C) vs Daniel Bryan vs Kane
    I'd have a controversy with Bryan and Punk winning as well, but differently into making the case of Kane getting a rematch as well. Kane throws Punk on the same side as Daniel Bryan is climbing out of. Both hit the floor at the same time as Kane is the only one standing in the ring.

World Heavyweight Championship - Steel Cage Match: Sheamus (C) vs Alberto Del Rio
    Sheamus retains thanks in part to his ring announcer. Of course he gets involved to help Del Rio. Sheamus are battling on the top of the turnbuckle to escape the cage. Ring announcer comes in to distract Sheamus. Sheamus jumps down to chase him while Del Rio climbs so he can't reach him basically. The corner by the steps and cage door is shut. Similar to how Kane beat X-Pac Armaggedon 1999. Kicks the door while Del Rio feet are on it. However, Sheamus kicks the ring announcer against the door to cost him the world title which would set up a fued between the two at Summerslam. Why not MITB? Because the ring announcer costs him that match as well.

Intercontinental Championship - Singles Match: Christian (C) vs Cody Rhodes
    Rhodes loses via DQ which leads to you guessed it.........a ladder match for the IC title where we can have a winner. No DQ, countouts, climb the Ladder to win the IC title.

United States Championship - Singles Match: Santino (C) vs The Miz
    Miz win of course instead of Santino joke which leads to a rematch at MITB I suppose.

MITB

Mark Henry vs Sheamus WHC-Why Henry? All top guys are basically being used for something else or are suspended. Henry attacks Sheamus and AW claims that Sheamus was the one who Henry will have to beat to get back on top of the world winning back his championship. Sheamus wins of course.

Kane vs CM Punk vs Bryan no DQ for WWE title-I'd have AJ get a bit involved in this match. Punk retains by submission as Kane gets distracted by AJ. Which leads to a one-on-one match with Kane at Summerslam.

Christian vs Cody Rhodes IC Ladder match-Christian wins so Cody can go off to bigger things such as competing for world titles.

Miz vs Santino US title rematch-Miz wins of course!!

MITB raw-Have the same as you with Ziggler winning.....however....I have him and Swagger at the top of the Ladder both reaching for the briefcase. Ziggler nails Swagger in the head with briefcase which seals him breaking up with Swagger and Vickie. Leads them to a match at Summerslam.

MITB SD-Wade Barrett as well winning, but with a bit of controversy in the match as well. Del Rio looks as if he is going to win the match, but his ring announcer is dropkicked into the ladder costing him the MITB match. Which leads to of course a match at Summerslam between the two.

Summerslam

Punk vs Kane WWE title w/special ref AJ-Digs Punk and Kane the past couple weeks because they've been attacking her ex bf Bryan. Sort of a love triangle here which leads to her being the ref. It would be perfect for Kane to win the title at Summerslam, but if Lesnar plans on winning it. I'd rather see Punk vs Lesnar than Kane vs Lesnar. AJ acts a bit crazy during the match with her slow counts for Punk while counting more quickly for Kane. Daniel Bryan joins the party at ringside sitting with a steel chair. Kane hits the chokeslam while AJ is trying to get the quick 3....Bryan pulls her out of the ring. Kane gets up and distracted by what is going on outside. Turns into a GTS with another ref coming out to make the count for a 3. Leads to a fued with Kane and Bryan over him costing Kane the title.

Sheamus vs Big Show WHC
    -Show would probably get a world title match in this time. Help Sheamus to get over by defeating Show because how big he is. Sheamus wins the match clean, but Tensai, Otunga, and so forth attack him which leads to Barrett cashing in and winning the WHC.

Miz vs Otunga US title-Why two heels you ask? Big Johnny books it because Otunga has been twittering for a shot recently I saw on here. He costs Miz the match and Otunga leaves as Champ. Probably leads Miz into a face.

Christian vs Damien Sandow IC title-Damien Sandow wins. Losing would just lose all his heat and momentum going forward. Best for him to win the title first try.

Left off Del Rio vs ring announcer and Swagger vs Ziggler since this seems to be just the titles you listed only.
    Glad you booked Miz to beat Santino.

Another Bryan vs Punk match? How many have we seen with them going a whole month facing each other before Mania adding on to recently. Fresh it up a bit. Figure Kane would be in a fued a little bit longer than a month.

Cody can't beat Christian so he gets a world title shot next ppv? That doesn't make a lot of sense at all. Nor does Del Rio getting another oppurtunity to be the world champion after he was pinned 1,2,3. Have Cody face a top face on SD for the shot or something. Fans don't want heel vs heel.

I figure Swagger would be in the MITB match so Vickie can double her chances of winning the briefcase.

Why doesn't Cody get a rematch vs Christian for the title after he didn't get beat via pin or submission?

Is MITB still scheduled? Thought that they may put the MITB match at Summerslam this year?

Why not save Sandow vs Christian at Summerslam with Cody getting his rematch at MITB? Give what I'd do with next comment.
    Eh, pretty weak.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kincaid
    I'm not asking this to be rude, I'm seriously asking: What about the Nexus debut wasn't a new concept?
    My point must've been unclear: I was saying that the Nexus Stable was enough of a new spin on a really old concept (Powerhouse, Heel Stable dominates the show/company) that it became a new concept. Just like Punk-Laryngitis being a new concept built on the same very basis of Austin-McMahon (Rowdy employee vs Boss). They're two completely different concepts, but they share the same basic foundation.
    Amen, nice blog. I would only disagree with u on the Punk thing. I mean lets face it, nothing is really going to be "new" again, EVERYTHING (legal) has been done before for the most part. I thought he did great before he got neutered so to speak. glad to see brock back, but like you, why does he have to be there with cena? If anything, to make any sense of it, they should just have lesnar wanting to destroy the WWE, rather than just cena, and then have a program with anyone else, swagger, ziggles, rhodes, mcintyre. Just something better than, "i want that belt" or "im better than you Cena" or whatever. Just something different that someone underneath can work off of and get a rub from.
    I think the band aid solution they are doing is a good thing because while people are tuning in to see what the rock or the Brock does next they were watching the zigglers and Rhodes and the rest of WWE . Youth movement not only wrestle but cut great promos and if the process they may like what they see and become regular fans again. It may just be me but I like the product we are getting there's definitely room for improvement but we are getting new faces out there instead of the usual Orton cena world champions snore fest you should stop nit picking and sit back and enjoy the show
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.