Blog Comments

Not much I can say about TNA changing, what I'm seeing on the box each week is great. I like many are happy to be watching what they're putting out.

As for WWE I no longer watch on a regualr basis, once a month I give it a try, but they need to do something big to make me come back. Right now TNA are doing it right, nice mixture of young and old, amazing tag teams and stables. Hogan needs to be on air, not wrestling and not involved with every storyline. But he's a huge name just as Flair is.

But WWE have gone so downhill I don't know where to begin.
    TNA does let their talent do their own promos Murphdog4
    here is one thing that could help both feds. Fire all of the writers and put wrestling people in charge like the old days. Let the wrestlers do their own promo's and have a chance to get theirselves over.
    Don't complain about WWE being PG. It's just the writers are stupid and don't know how write wrestling and PG. Ever seen SHIMMER? That's PG and a lot more interesting than the WWE. All WWE needs is writers who understand what fans want.

"GIVE THE SHOW DIFFERENT SETS...thats what made the shows different" Totally unimportant, how often while watching Smackdown or Raw do you stop to think about the sets. You do only when they show it, and only sometimes does it cross your mind. You don't think about during a match or backstage interview and don't do talk about to your friends whenever you talk about wrestling. This also applies to the six sided ring in TNA. When they had it did you talk about with your friends on weekly basis? Probably not. It's unimportant.

TNA does NOT need Heyman. ONE man will NOT change an entire company. Saying that is like saying WWE needs Jim Cornette. Could they benefit from having him around? Yes! Will he single handedly change the company and fix all its problems? NO!!!!

As I like to tell people, if you think you could book WWE on TNA better, go download Total Extreme Wrestling 2010, download a Real World Mod, and you try book it better without changing every single aspect of the WWE. It's a lot harder than you think.
    Good thing WWE has you around for your amazing creative talent
    "Stop bringing in old stars so they can focus on the new brighter stars."..... "They should sign shelton and charlie haas. theyd make a great tag team as they have in the past.".....

:/ kinda contradicting yourself friend. I'm sorry but Shelton REALLY hasn't impressed me since 2005 once WWE dropped the ball on him he went and dropped the ball on himself and as for Charlie Haas......the day he and Shelton broke up he really didn't do anything.....at all..... :/ GRANTED great talent but again once WWE dropped the ball he dropped it on himself
    well idk about the heyman thing the guy is so egotistical he was the main reason ecw came to life but it was also the downfall of ecw...he didnt like no one tellin him the effects of his decision so yeah...
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.