Blog Comments

Robin Hood is from Nottingham, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlgish_TNA4LYF_FAN
    wwe hosue shwos are ok but u cnt a beat TNA house shows in quality, crowd reactions and the thignsthey do to please the crowd
    Couldn't say cause TNA canceled their event in my town. Bummer
    Thing is that was when TNA was at it's best with Joe, Angle and AJ Double bummer
    wwe hosue shwos are ok but u cnt a beat TNA house shows in quality, crowd reactions and the thignsthey do to please the crowd
    Watched a house show earlier this year. Got to agree that they do MUCH better during these shows than TV tapings. Matches are way more exciting. Not to mention longer.
    Match 5 - US Championship
    Daniel Bryan def. William Regal
    Great technical match with lots fo good spots and reversals, after the match Regal got on the mic and said that in 27 years in the business he didn't think he would ever meet someone as good as him in the ring, he then said that Daniel Bryan was better than him. The crowd was split through this match.
    Oh... I wish I could have seen that match! It's especially Awesome since Regal did train Danielson.
    Must of been cool. They do MUCH MUCH MUCH better house shows than what they do on TV.

Plus Regal putting over Bryan, must be the highlight of Bryan's career.
    Just a thought. Maybe the reason why TNA fans bash on WWE is because they secretly want wrestling back the way it used to be, during the Attitude Era.

And WWE fans bash TNA because secretly, they want TNA to become bigger. When that happens, it means competition. And as we all know, competition means better products from both organizations. Again, they want things to be like the Attitude Era as well.

So basically, they bash each other for the same reason.
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.