Blog Comments

Not a bad blog man, but CM Punk has been pretty well putting over everybody for the last 8 months, Whether its DWAYNE or The Ryback or Cena or Kane. Soon to be Taker. Guys like Cena and punk and sheamus have nothing to do with putting over younger talent and passing torches, thats WWE creatives fault and the wwes fault in general for having millions of programming hours a week to fill with younger talent jobbing out to everyone in the world.

Im sure if the wwe came to Punk and was like "hey, would you rather end your reign to The Rock or Dolph Ziggler", Punk would have said Ziggler, likely, woula said Bryan, if he had the choice, even Rhodes, im sure Punk didnt want to drop that belt to The Rock, but he just had to.

PS, Miz the next Y2J??? Y2J can talk and wrestle, i see no similarity between him and the Miz.
    I don't think the superstars are to blame. I heard CM punk is one off the hardest working guys ever stepped foot into the business. the real problem is Vince, he keeps everybody down because he wants his puppets to make it, like cena, ryback ect.
    Very well written i like your logic its very true to say that you need to be greedy to get to the top because you need to show you want it just because you are booked strong at the top doesn't mean that crowd will react to you and if they don't you have to work that much harder and it could be an epic fail recreating the past isn't always what it seem be unique and do you not something (insert name ) did ten years ago or if you want to draw from a certain person do it in your own way prove you are mean to be there

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.