Blog Comments

Hogan may have been boring but his ring psychology was much better than Cena's. The Cena match strategy basically buries every opponent he faces when after being brutalized by them Cena still gets up and wins with very little offense of his own. Hogan would hold his own in his matches rather than just get crushed and pop up to Hulk up and win at the end. I mean yeah the hulking up thing is a no sell but it's better than Cena.

The return of the cruiserweight division is an awful idea but only because WWE can't do it well. The stories for a cruiserweight divison are always going to either be cut or pushed to the back burner in favor of the WWE championship. Are you really going to tell Rey that he can no longer compete for the big belt?
    In your blog you metioned how wwe needs to make better storylines I admite its not as good as before but thats because they had better superstars thats why they had belts like the cruserweight and if wwe did bring them back do you think people would care that much like they don't care about the US,IC BELTS also you metioned in your blog your sick of matches where theres big difference in the size and weight if wwe does make every superstar in the roster fight some one there size don't you think we the fans will get sick of that.

Next time just have common sense when you write a another blog thats all im saying.
    You sure its been 25 years? Cause they way this was written seem like a fan boy more then a wrestling fan.

I guess what I have discovered here is IWC would rather have the Attitude Era and nothing else. It's not going to happen. The WWE doesn't have to up their game because week after week month after month year after year you guys get mad about the WWE and kkep watching it.

I repeat something I said in a comment before when wrestling fans stop watching the WWE and give some play to TNA the WWE will have to change its direction. They did it when WCW knocked them down and thus you guys got your Attitude Era.
    I agree, especially the dancing. Last time I remember, Mark Henry was dancing with Hornswoggle. Or Mark Henry and Khali doing a dance off with the Usos. Now they are trying to make Mark Henry a monsterheel again. Or stupid gimmicks like Big Show dressing up like Peewee Herman. WWE needs to get rid of the gimmicky stuff. I don't think the kids are even entertain.
    Great blog i agree with bringing back the cruiserweights
    I enjoyed the dance thing.

Vickie was actually hot for a second. And it was hilarious to see Cole get a cheer.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.