View RSS Feed

jginger

1. Ginger's thoughts #1st edition - The travesty that is Hulk Hogan.

I’m starting a blog series, in which I will talk about random topics that are surrounded by much controversy. In the first edition, I will be talking about none other than Hulk Hogan.

There is no denying that Hulk Hogan is arguably the most popular wrestler of all time. His mouth watering heel turn and his red and yellow attire helped him carry both the WWF and WCW on his back. ...
  2. Impact Wrestling Review (18/04/2013)

I've noticed there has been an abandonment of TNA reviews and since the results don't even get posted on this website, I thought I'd give it a shot. I'd like to make this a weekly thing, so all feedback or even just saying that you like it would be greatly appreciated.

So we start off (After the video package of course) With Devon talking to Wes Briscoe and Garrett Bischoff telling ...

Updated 04-20-2013 at 06:56 PM by jginger

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions , User News
  3. The Rock vs John Cena; More then just a match.

So we ALL know it’s going to happen, the video packages, the satellite promo’s, the live promos everything. It seems like most of raw is used to hype up The Rock vs John Cena match at Wrestlemania, which to me… is fair enough. However, as a fan of WWE and TNA, does this match really deserve all the hype it’s getting? Yes. Yes it does.

I come from England, and ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.