Blog Comments

Ah, seen better. Didn't like the recent impact because it came really out of no where with some of these things. Bully is the special guest ref? He costs heels the match after being one of the top heels for a long time? Ok surprise factor, but why not plant seeds? Beat up Bully Ray and when Bully got his revenge same night? Why not next week to sell? The way he got his revenge was pretty soft if you ask me. Bully got beat up a helluva lot worse. All he did was sling them against the wall and punch or kick them a couple times.

liked the upset by the new knockout.

a lot of it just came out of no where like the knockout reunion as well. Don't like raining on parades which is why I was 2nd guessing commenting.
    This was a really good read. Looking forward to reading the next installment!
    Obviously at the time I was disapointed with how SuperCena returned and mowed through Del Rio and Sandow. There was that strange couple weeks l when Sandow turned face(ish) I like the idea of Sandow striking when you least expect it. seems to fit his character
    This was ok IMO.
    I liked some things but I really didn't like oters.
    The best thing about this for me though was definitely the storyline leading up to Sandow winning the World Heavyweight Championship.
    I enjoyed the read bud. Kind of had me wanting more. That being said; It'd be awesome if you created your own storylines in 2k14. Would've loved to have played them. Either way, keep em' coming bud.
    Quote Originally Posted by eboy
    I see what you're saying, for me, CM Punk is not a clean cut babyface. The angle I was going for was that Daniel Bryan and CM Punk have both come off long personal feuds. Bryan finally overcoming The Authority and Punk finally expelling Heyman and Ryback. I think to contrast these two long and storyline heavy feuds. It would have been a nice departure to just put two great wrestlers together and let them go. Punk and Bryan would have been a hell of a lot better than Orton vs Big Show.
    No kidding, I would have probably did Bryan vs Punk in the main event at Mania or at least for the strap on the ppv. Only problem is, if I was booking Wrestlemania this year, Taker would be in the main event either vs Sting or John Cena. Anything really would have been better than Big Show vs Orton. Buyrates show larger than life superstars don't sell ppvs. LOL!
    I see what you're saying, for me, CM Punk is not a clean cut babyface. The angle I was going for was that Daniel Bryan and CM Punk have both come off long personal feuds. Bryan finally overcoming The Authority and Punk finally expelling Heyman and Ryback. I think to contrast these two long and storyline heavy feuds. It would have been a nice departure to just put two great wrestlers together and let them go. Punk and Bryan would have been a hell of a lot better than Orton vs Big Show.
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.