View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Impact wrestling: Finally some total nonstop action

IMPACT WRESTLING REVIEW: FINALLY SOME TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION

The main storyline thread throughout IMPACT WRESTLING was Bobby Roode and co’s attempt to take out Bully Ray. However the gangs assault failed, Bully Ray got back to his feet and went after revenge on his attackers. Later, Bully attacked Zema Ion and The BroMans in the locker room, which led to one of my favourite quotes while watching wrestling: ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. How I would have booked it: part 1

While having a sort through my documents I found these ideas I recorded, detailing how I would book the survivor series to WrestleMania season. So in the following three part blog, I will share with you how I would have booked things. This blog is not to knock the way WWE did things, but is just a different interpretation. For example, I would have had Daniel Bryan triumph at Hell in a Cell and win ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

2013 has been an odd year for wrestling; WWE was on the verge of creating huge new stars in Ryback and Daniel Bryan but ultimately returned to John Cena as their focus point. In what should have been the best year for the company since it was founded, TNA, struggled on the road and ended up returning to Orlando. Ring of Honor has continued to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

What we can expect from wrestling in 2014

2013 has been an odd year for wrestling; WWE was on the verge of creating huge new stars in Ryback and Daniel Bryan but ultimately returned to John Cena as their focus point. In what should have been the best year for the company since it was founded, TNA, struggled on the road and ended up returning to Orlando. Ring of Honor has continued to ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. 6 ways TNA can be better than WWE

6 ways TNA can be better than WWE

With the WWE’s tag team division in pretty good health and WWE Total Divas a success on the E! Network, it isn’t as simple anymore, when asking the question: What does TNA do better than WWE? To simply site the tag team and knockouts division as examples. The fact is that WWE is really good shape at the moment, it covers many different bases, larger ...
  6. The Importance of Lockdown.

The Importance of TNA Lockdown

So lets have a look at the Impact (excuse the pun! ) TNA Lockdown COULD have on the rest of TNA’s Year and on its history.

The event is heavily promoted around “Home Grown” talent and could become a turning point in TNA’s struggle for Status

The Lockdown Pay Per View
    Lockdown has always been a huge event in ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Austin Aries next World Champ?

Can Austin Aries be a genuine Main Eventer in Impact Wrestling?

OK so the twitter bug bit again. And this time, as it does ever so rarely, worked out for the better.

THE TWEET

When Sting posted the kayfabe driven tweet; “I’m done” Aries quite brilliantly in the eyes of many true wrestling fans replied; "I guess "I'm done" is code for ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Slammiversry 2011 Dream Card

TNA World Heavyweight Championship

King of The Mountain
    Mr Anderson (c) vs Sting vs Bully Ray vs AJ Styles vs TBD

Mr Anderson wins the title on Impact and the same night Bully Ray Becomes No.1 Contender but Mick Foley Makes it KOTM to annoy HH and adds Sting & AJ Styles to the match and the final Combatent will either be Samoa Joe, Kurt Angle & Matt Morgan ...

Updated 05-15-2011 at 06:08 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.