Blog Comments

i think it's funny that this post is about people hating on tna, and then every time someone makes a point against you, they're instantly a mark...

i've given tna numerous chances, and have tried to get into it plenty of times...it just doesn't work for me. the storylines jump around quickly and don't seem to make much sense. it seems as if there's a heel or face turn every 2 weeks. and the matches involve no story telling. it looks more like kids on a trampoline doing move after move, with no buildup.

if you like tna, that's fine. but let's not forget that tna fans talk down wwe every chance they get. another thing that's turned me away from tna is seeing them try to bash wwe on air...it's just cheap, and a little pathetic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaitsu
    despite what Lowki says as he's quite obviousely marking for WWE, shut the hell up man, gr8tone made some damn good points and your just trying to put them down.
    WRONG. Lowki made some extremely valid points to counteract what gr8tone and Xpacfan said, your just bitching because at the end of the day, your a TNA fanboy plain and simple. Sorry to say it, but I just calls 'em like I see 'em. If you were to counteract anything that Lowki said, than I might change my opinion, but you have just resorted to namecalling with no counter-argument. Before you say the same thing about me, I'm gonna go on record as saying I was just about to say more or less exactly what Lowki did, but he beat me to the punch.

And no, I'm not a WWE mark for saying what I said, I'm a good wrestling fan. I, like Lowki, watch TNA every week, along with all their ppvs, the WWE is just better. It has better storylines, better booking, and yes, even better wrestling as a whole. That's not to say the WWE isn't f'ed up, but it's still better than TNA. I went on record as personally loving AJ's face turn, but as great as it was, it was equally as stupid to turn Flair heel after an hour of being face. It's dumb writing and simply makes for bad T.V. This exemplifies TNA as a whole though, they do one really good thing that the fans can get behind, and then do three more stupid things to override the good thing and then some.
    Updated 02-18-2011 at 11:36 PM by xStraightxEdgexSaviorx
    "read dis, read dat, read dis, read dat" thats an old fucking arguement and its fucking worthless, i did see, however, i also saw your nice guy act at some parts was to through off exactly was coming, you posted a response, so by your logic, i can say whatever the hell i want to say about what you posted as well.
    We all are finding it hard to take you seriously with your comments. Lowki is right, you haven't even read the comments he posted. I happen to agree with him. I too watch both shows and he brings up valid points. And calling him a WWE mark is a little ridiculous. If anything we could call you a complete TNA mark, who has absolutely no idea what your talking about. These are my words, as Lowki was actually being respectful I think. So why don't get off the internet for a while and do something useful. Get back on later when you find some common sense and some manners. And by the way, If you were a true fan of wrestling, you would support all products and not mark as you call for one product. I've always been a big wwe/f fan, but I enjoyed wcw just like I enjoy Tna now.
    "read dis, read dat, read dis, read dat" thats an old fucking arguement and its fucking worthless, i did see, however, i also saw your nice guy act at some parts was to through off exactly was coming, you posted a response, so by your logic, i can say whatever the hell i want to say about what you posted as well.
    No, what's worthless is the fact that you are only even commenting looking for a confrontation. Yes, you can say what you want, but you can't criticize anything i've said without actually reading the whole post... How in the hell are you supposed to formulate an actual opinion when you don't know the content you are criticizing?
    Heres my issue with tna.When you talk about Nash and Booker going over to wwe and people being happy I think the main difference is you know for a fact wwe isnt going to be injecting pretty much two past their prime guys into the main even and using them in every storyline.I think wwe is going to use them sparingly and in the right situations where as in tna they seemed to overshadow the younger guys and were focal points in big stories.

In general Ive enjoyed tna up until about a year in ahlf ago.The stories seem all over the place with no structure.No good setups if any at all when it comes to their writting.Stories end out of the blue and alot of these days generally does not make much sense.The Xdivision has been negelected and they managed to chase off some decent knockoff talents and all for what I ask ?

Hogan is the ultimate cash grab guy.Heres a man that hasnt realized the spotlight burnt out on him over a decade ago.He needs his face in every scene it seems.There is no reason at all to center the company around him.

And finally tna just needs to get back to what they were doing.Push and build young talent,structure your stories,quit going back to the wcw playbook noone is buying it.Your X-division is your bread and butter,go back to that and if they insist on keeping Hogan and even Flair then use them when its appropriate and quit making them seem more important then what they really are.

If tna can focus on what made them a great alternative and not focus on reviving or keeping alive things that arent relevant anymore then perhaps they can start heading in the right direction
    I didn't look for reasons he's wrong...i debated what he said. If he didn't want his opinion debated, then why did he post it in a public blog in a public forum? Why did he ask any questions whatsoever? He wanted a RESPONSE which i gave in a civil manner. I haven't resorted to abuse, belittling or anything i merely agreed with him on some points and corrected or gave my own opinion for others.
    If you read what i said you'd see i added points to what he said and provided my own opinion of what i DO like about TNA. Tough guy? Says the guy getting aggressive about something he clearly STILL hasn't read a word of. I still haven't shot him down. So the next time you decide to White Knight anything, actually read what someone posted.
    Updated 02-15-2011 at 07:35 PM by Lowki
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.