Blog Comments

Another epic Cena fail.....
    Raw was awesome this week and excellent blog, but i do feel Barrett vs Punk is a ME paperview match but all in all everything worked out well, I'm jus sayin...
    They had to do it to set up for Cena possibly getting attacked by both groups, only to be saved by the entire WWE roster. It happens every time before the Rumble. By the time they even got to the match, it was 11 p.m., so of course we were not going to have a "credible" match within that timeframe. It was a little over the top and ridiculous, but don't think much of it and try not to take offense to it because again, it was set up to have everyone brawl at the end to hype the Rumble.
    I figured we were going to see some Cena antics, but that was a little too much. I was hoping to see some kind of knock down drag down fight with Cena never counting. A two min match for 3 of the top talent in the company is a joke. I know they are saving the Barret/corre vs Punk/Nexus bout for mania but you could have given us a taste of what is to come.
    To be honest, I could see the Face Rock hitting the Rock Bottom on both of them and just walking out. After he made sure we smell what he's cooking.

I could also see Stone Cold stunning both of them while knocking back a few and heading to the back.
    Great read! Start to finish!

Last point was right there in the mark.
    Quote Originally Posted by number1undertakerfan
    I think they will make the groups bigger then have a nexus invasion of wrestlemania
    hmmm theyre all in the royal rumble, i see it as a huge possibility!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.