Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by baby-boi
    At the end of the day, the main issue is the talent. Not the story lines. (Some of the best female feuds started over a man(Jackie and Sable, Stephanie and Trish/Sable)). Not the design of the belt. Not the name of the title and division. Lets not forget, the male talent aren't called wrestlers either.
    I agree but I feel like all of the things I name can help it.
    At the end of the day, the main issue is the talent. Not the story lines. (Some of the best female feuds started over a man(Jackie and Sable, Stephanie and Trish/Sable)). Not the design of the belt. Not the name of the title and division. Lets not forget, the male talent aren't called wrestlers either.
    let finlay to train them, same as TX Ranger Fire Eva her match got cut from smackdown for FS
    Given how Gail Kim left, coming back won't be easy. And the Women's Division could use a half hour or one hour show on the internet like Superstars or NXT where they can have 10 minute matches to showcase their skills, unlike the 2 minute 6 man tags we have now.
    Push AJ Lee, Aksana, Natalya, Paige, Rae, Tamina, Fox
    Fire Eva
    Make the Bellas managers
    I agree bring back the original Women's belt
    Bring back Gail Kim and try to get Velvet and Madison to jump ship
    i have been waiting for heel cena since 2007 and WWE creative is just ruining the f out of it... cena needs a character....not just " be himself"... i feel the storyline thats goin on right now will continue to snowball into a cluster fuck of crap and if there is a slightest chance that heel cena will happen that will b the day...
    This would actually be a good idea but it makes too much sense for the WWE to even consider...
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.