Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by WWE.TNA.2012
    Superstar Of The Year: John Cena - This has been a great year for cena. he has had a rumble win, MITB win, He beat Brock Lesnar and He beat The Rock for his redemption. he also broke his own record and is now 13 time WWE champion.
    Tag Team Of The Year: The Shield - Your Choice was stupid as Hell No are being begged to split. The Shield is a better team and will prove that at Extreme Rules. Believe In the shield!
    Match Of The Year: John Cena vs CM Punk - This was a great technical match and you really cant argue with the results it brought!
    Finisher Of The Year: Brogue Kick - Sheamus - This is a great finisher and i can see it being a big thorn in the arse or boot in the face whoever gets in his way!
    Diva Of The Year: AJ Lee - Some things you cannot deny and AJ being the best diva is 1 cos you know that she will always be ontop.
    Shocker Of The Year: Brad Maddox and The Shield being contracted to attack Ryback - Paul Hayman has to be one of the most influencial guys on the roster as he can contract anyone, even the refs. He got The Shield to ruin Ryback at Survivor Series and he got Maddox to screw Ryback at HIAC.
    First Year (This is also known as break out so thats wat im putting)
    Break Out Superstar Of The Year: Ryback - He has had a great returning year, he has had some title time and he has to be the biggest force to be reckoned with. its like you were never gone Skip.
    Announcer Of The Year: Jerry Lawlor - He is proberly the best king i know, he's better than Sheamus, Rock and Austin put together and he never stops himself from saying what he feels.
    Correction, Cena is an 11 time WWE champion, 13 includes 2 WHC titles.

Also, Team Hell No is not a "stupid" choice like you immaturely stated. It's actually a very logical opinion. They have held the titles for several months, while the Shield have only been in 5 or 6 matches.
    Superstar Of The Year: John Cena - This has been a great year for cena. he has had a rumble win, MITB win, He beat Brock Lesnar and He beat The Rock for his redemption. he also broke his own record and is now 13 time WWE champion.
    Tag Team Of The Year: The Shield - Your Choice was stupid as Hell No are being begged to split. The Shield is a better team and will prove that at Extreme Rules. Believe In the shield!
    Match Of The Year: John Cena vs CM Punk - This was a great technical match and you really cant argue with the results it brought!
    Finisher Of The Year: Brogue Kick - Sheamus - This is a great finisher and i can see it being a big thorn in the arse or boot in the face whoever gets in his way!
    Diva Of The Year: AJ Lee - Some things you cannot deny and AJ being the best diva is 1 cos you know that she will always be ontop.
    Shocker Of The Year: Brad Maddox and The Shield being contracted to attack Ryback - Paul Hayman has to be one of the most influencial guys on the roster as he can contract anyone, even the refs. He got The Shield to ruin Ryback at Survivor Series and he got Maddox to screw Ryback at HIAC.
    First Year (This is also known as break out so thats wat im putting)
    Break Out Superstar Of The Year: Ryback - He has had a great returning year, he has had some title time and he has to be the biggest force to be reckoned with. its like you were never gone Skip.
    Announcer Of The Year: Jerry Lawlor - He is proberly the best king i know, he's better than Sheamus, Rock and Austin put together and he never stops himself from saying what he feels.
    Quote Originally Posted by wwesuperfan09/29/89
    what about C.M. Punk vs John Cena Raw February 25, 2013 as match of the year, buy far the best match we have gotten in two years in my opinion.
    You know what? I knew I was missing one, but couldn't for the life of me remember what it was.
    So, I will revise, the match of the year was CM Punk vs. John Cena on Raw, Feb 25, 2013.
    what about C.M. Punk vs John Cena Raw February 25, 2013 as match of the year, buy far the best match we have gotten in two years in my opinion.
    Uppercut ? Neutralizer is not an uppercut. And it is not because you give 100 guys your finisher that you should be finisher of the year. Cesaro's finisher is more impressive and hurt more. Like I said before, Ryback's is a samoan drop like or even a sort of suplex. Nothing special
    Ryback's finisher should win because look at the people he has done it to. I want to see someone else pull that off. Cesaro's is nothing but an uppercut. I'm not a fan of either of these two but Ryback's is much more damaging.
    Finisher of the year
    Antonio Cesaro’s Neutralizer

Ryback's finisher looks like a samoan drop. Not so impressive.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.