Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    You know what I actually commented on a thread a couple of days ago that I think Bray Wyatt should end the streak. He is a young guy and a great talent in my opinion. If you wanna invest in this guy being your top heel and a sadistic monster, have him go over the most supernatural and creepy star we've ever seen, pass the torch to Wyatt.
    Thanks, I feel the same about Wyatt. I imagine though, that if WWE went down this path, wrestling fans would hate that such a newcomer would end the streak that not even HBK or The Game could finish off. That is my only concern.
    You know what I actually commented on a thread a couple of days ago that I think Bray Wyatt should end the streak. He is a young guy and a great talent in my opinion. If you wanna invest in this guy being your top heel and a sadistic monster, have him go over the most supernatural and creepy star we've ever seen, pass the torch to Wyatt.
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2JLionsault
    All I would like to say is it's refreshing to see a card that doesn't utilise all those part timers. Even I did on my card but this was good to see.
    The other thing is there are a few superstars who aren't on the card at all who I can't imagine being left off. Big show, Mark Henry and Ryback will all be on the card as long as they are healthy. Also Antonio Cesaro deserves to be on the main card.
    there are some other things but I'd say a solid card based on your opinions.
    I originally had Big Show vs. Ryback on the card, but I couldn't think of a compelling enough storyline to keep it there. I also had to make a choice between Mark Henry and Christian for the MiTB match, and Christian won out.

The reason Cesaro vs. Swagger is on the Pre-Show is because I wanted a match/rivalry that would compel fans to tune into the Pre-Show. My original idea had Del Rio vs. Sheamus as the Pre-Show main event and Cesaro vs. Swagger on the main card. But I changed it and put ADR and Sheamus in the MiTB match because it also gave 6 other guys a spot as well, and I could've kick started Big E's push.

How many people liked that I had Bray Wyatt end the streak? I really grappled with this match, but felt that 'Taker could make Wyatt into a big time player in this match.
    All I would like to say is it's refreshing to see a card that doesn't utilise all those part timers. Even I did on my card but this was good to see.
    The other thing is there are a few superstars who aren't on the card at all who I can't imagine being left off. Big show, Mark Henry and Ryback will all be on the card as long as they are healthy. Also Antonio Cesaro deserves to be on the main card.
    there are some other things but I'd say a solid card based on your opinions.
    I thought you might like to see my thoughts on your card so I will post my thoughts on your match ups.

All three pre-show matches I could see happening in all honesty. Dean Ambrose likely won't be champion at this point and having someone like Seth Rollins screw him over in the title match also would make sense... Leading me to believe that not only is the Real Americans facing at Mania is a possibility... but so are two members of the shield.

The match with The Rhodes Dynasty seems a bit soon but I also could see this happening. Though I'm thinking there are too many of these storylines so early on in the card.

Wyatts being tag team champs make sense but I'd rather see someone like The Primetime Players going into mania with the titles. When teams like the Wyatts get titles they seem to lose their uniqueness.

I don't like having a money in the bank match at mania. It should be it's own ppv.

Bray Wyatt vs Taker at the 30th mania makes no sense to me. Either you give him the streak or they just put on a subpar match. I think Taker should face someone with more of a name value personally.

Lee vs JoJo is a no go for me. Lee as the champion seems almost unlikely to me. I think it's looking more and more likely to have the Bellas face. Maybe Brie(c) vs Nicki vs Lee

I think Reigns is going to be a face... So I don't see the DB vs Reigns match. Also I don't really want to see Vince vs HHH and I don't see it happening in all honesty. I see Daniel Bryan taking down the authority by himself by winning the WWE title from Randy Orton at Survivor Series.

So I don't see Randy vs Punk... Trade in Bryan instead.

World Heavyweight title should be Cena vs Punk. Better chemistry and to be honest Barrett hasn't done anything as of late. He's more likely go get a shot at a mid card title.
    I'll give you my opinion on your WM30 card.

I know it is rumored to happen, but I prefer new stuff at WM instead of the same old matches. I hate WM rematches now. I don't want Punk vs Orton for the WWE title is what I'm saying. However, I'd like to see Punk achieve his goal and main event WM.

I doubt Barrett will even be on the card this year. I thought that match at Mania should have happened at WM27 for the WWE title with Wade defending. Instead we got Miz vs Cena which is remembered as one of the worst WM main events of all-time. Watched WM27 recently, I was so big on the Miz....see how much he has fallen. I figure however, Cena and Orton will be defending the titles at Mania.

Bryan vs Reigns.....I see a lot of folks having Bryan as Vince's guy, but the way it started with Vince to begin with saying Bryan can't be the face of the WWE because he isn't tall along with this and that. I find it hard to believe him picking Bryan. I also don't believe HHH will be picking someone like Reigns to wrestle for the right of the company. I do believe Bryan will face HHH at WM even though I'd rather see Bryan battle for the world title. either one.....don't know what the shield will be doing. Either facing Wyatt Family or against each other possibly in a triple threat.

It would be nice to see the Divas title actually defended on the show. Why is the Divas division in a crapper? Because of the playboy, the lumberjill, and the idiotic celebs over the years competing instead of the strap being on the line at the biggest show of the year. Diva matches in the past I looked forward to more than the men's which isn't no lie. What would you rather see? Boogeyman vs Booker T or Trish vs Mickie for the hardware? I'd like to see Steph battle AJ at Mania, but I have my doubts. That is the biggest match they can do other than Tamina vs AJ.

Undertaker vs Bray Wyatt is a match I really would like to see. Other than maybe Cena vs Taker.....obvious Sting, but Wyatt is a top new guy I'd like to see battle the deadman at Mania. Can you imagine the promos? I'd rather see Taker vs Wyatt over any stupid rematch vs Lesnar, Rock or even Sheamus. Wyatt vs Cena is also a match I'd like to see on the big stage.

MITB isn't happening at Mania now that they have a ppv for it. I'd rather it be at Mania than any ppv because young guys are able to make the card and showcase their talents on the biggest stage. Just isn't happening, I don't like the match type themed ppvs. Hurts prestige of the matches, I think less of the Cell now since guys can battle in the Cell without actually having a match before. It is suppose to be the final battle between two hated rivals. The last resort!!

Bigger fan of PTPs, I doubt WWE would do such a thing though with big names not on the card. Always try to find a way to get boring old vets on the card, guys like Kane, Show, ect over the years rather than give the matches we want to see. I bet they would team Kane and Show to challenge the tag champs at Mania just so they get on the card. Remember, WM 28, instead of Goldust vs Rhodes we got Rhodes vs Big Show.

Ic title doesn't need on the line for Goldust vs Cody to mean something. History of being brothers, winning tag titles, ect.....it doesn't need some special hardware. Adding a title like Ic, what is the point? He isn't going to top his IC title reign he had previously going into WM28.

Rollins vs Ambrose? I'd suspect more so, Reigns vs Ambrose is the more likely singles scenaro if any featuring the Shield. I bet however, it is a triple threat match if not Shield vs Wyatt Family.

I don't see NXT title being showcased on the preshow. Hell, I don't see 3 matches on the preshow. Too much is made of the stupid hype videos we see way too much. See it on Raw when it happens of recaps, Smackdown, see it again the night of the ppv in the preshow along with before the match happens. #2 match, 3mb on WM.....don't make me laugh. Cesaro vs Swagger could happen, I just don't see it. Cesaro should have been on Mania last year or at least on the preshow.
    yh but whats better my pdictions or his
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.