Blog Comments

you're a fucking dipshit. you make a few good points like the hell in a cell match is totally devalued, why the ADR title flip flop, but almost everything else you said was retarded. first things first: LEARN THE FUCKING LANGUAGE. stop putting the two periods at the end of things.. it is fucking retarded.. this is not how you express intelligent thoughts.. i could fucking choke you for this......... retard. how in the hell does "jomo" jobbing still get this kind of reaction from you? he's not a fucking character. name a memorable feud that he's had as a face, i fucking dare you. and really, you're going to say "but jomo... Jobbing to a person in street clothes, how low is your career going to get.. losing to hornswaggle??... TNA anybody?..." what the fucking fuck are you talking about?! you think that because cody had street clothes on THAT'S what's fucking pathetic about morrison? cody wrestles in street clothes more than anybody else on the roster. how about the fact that "jomo" hasn't been on tv in weeks? and TNA? really? you really are stupid. what's the scenario? he goes to TNA and all of a sudden the great in-ring wrestler with no mic skills is world champion? i don't fucking think so.
    vengeance is in 3 weeks' time, what is the problem in having a 5 week build-up for interesting feuds and maybe plant the Triple Threat HIAC match there? The WSM/RKO match was basically a singles match with no countouts. There was also no reaction either way to Del Rio winning the belt (probably because they expected SuperCena to break back in somehow. I know I did).
    So all in all this PPV was destined for a poor buyrate and criticism, although the brawl at the end with the whole locker room uniting was good, i liked that. They even had Truth take out the cameras which made it feel "real" (as real as it can fucking feel anyway). If only The Nexus did that...
    what do you expect from 2 weeks of build up
    I watched it for free and still thought it was boring. Lets have some blood
    I thought over all this ppv was kinda a flop. i think wwe keeps changing ideas left and right because they think theyre gonna keep us interested with "swerves" but they need some contingency... cm punk and nash...they kinda disappeared..

That and the WHC match SUCKED shouldnt have even been in a cell... the DIVAS title was higher up on the card than that match.

That and im not a fan of changing up titles... i miss the womens title, old tag team belts (should have kept one of those) the UNDISPUTED WWE CHAMPIONSHIP... was looking for them to bring it back in 06 when cena lost for the first time and now the IC, i liked the current one way more than the classic one. back then the belts looked like they went with each other and now they all look out of place you got a spinner rhinestone one next to the butterfly one next to the big bronze gladiator one next to now the white belt.... i just dont like it
    That PPV was interesting to say the least. I liked that Cody unveiled the classic IC title instead of the current one (which still looked decent IMO). The last match was actually quite good. It was one of Del Rio's best matches, but the ending SUCKED. ADR could have at least hit another enzuguiri but no, he had to use a pipe, in a freakin' hell in a cell match to win. That doesn't exactly help his character. It also devalues the belt, since Cena only held onto it for 2 weeks, and they took it off Del Rio the first time much too early. But the segment with The Miz and Truth was entertaining.
    Great blog, don't agree with the Del Rio comment tho, only because he was already such a huge star before he came. The man could be considered a veteran and i dont belive rank in wwe should be based off years in wwe. Point is hes not a rookie like sheamus so the idea that he was pushed too soon doesn't apply as well.

Wrestling Rant- not so sure performers get paid according to attendence now a days. I'm pretty sure that was a Hogan era thing. Now a days i think wwe can pretty acuratly forcast attendance and give everybody guarenteed contracts. i could be wrong tho in which case ya'll will let me know. lol

Dax- attitude era was no where near as redundant as today. sure it got lame and i agree with your general idea that we will always be bitching about something... but its pretty apparent to everybody that this particular pg orton cena era is stale and were all waiting to get back to the greatness.

A roster merge would work if they didnt push the same story line on both shows which would play them out. Which again says whats the point then. Maybey if instead they unify all championships so theres only one world title, one tag, and one midcard title ADD a lower ranked TV title and make all titles inter-brand so that being chmpion allows you to appear on any show and feude with any guy. this should solve repative main events while maintaining exclusive brands.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.