Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Next Big Thing
    haha, mr rko, your high-larious, you should take a patent out, seriously. Its clear though your mostly enraged that said blogger's name is a play on Randy Orton as well.

As for what his blog is about, Mr Orton, excellent job. Though I do have a man crush on Big Show, I'm really digging the Henry character right now, the only problem I see is who do they have him drop the title to? Sheamus is quite a possibility, but if he does keep it til mania it would be retarded to have Dan Bryan beat him.

Again, I agree with the Cara's, its just not happening. I think they should play it out for another month then turn them into a tag team if they are really interested in re-energising the tag divsion, because one things for certain, they would make a recognisable tag team.

I tend to try and disagree with views of the likes of Orton burying wrestlers on the internet, but its hard to argue that he doesn't after seeing the way his feuds generally fall down the ladder. I didnt see the hype with Rhodes for a while but I think they have a real diamond now, and hes ready to step up to the plate.

I think Del Rio's promo's are incredibly boring (as in always the same), if he didn't have such a great gimmick I don't know what he'd be at. He really would be lost without Ricardo Rodriguez I think, he really carries him gimmick wise. I think he's a great performer, I like the way the armbar is such a relevant move again, but his persona and success has just been handed to him like a gift. Proof that politics really do work.

As for Ziggler, he has been oozing charisma lately and I hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle ie. I dont see them keeping him and Swagger seperate in storylines for a while, and as much as I like Swagger and enjoy them as a tandem unit, I can just see The E © letting him go his own way. I think he'd be great feuding with Orton.

Very good first blog, lots of dead on points that everyone seems to wholeheartedly agree with, myself included
    @el gabo, @ thetheme, @lewism173, @toobeastly33 and @ The Next Best Thing Thanks very much for the comments. I enjoyed writing the blog but I enjoy it more when reading your guys comments and seeing how other wrestling fans perceive the situation. Much appreciated bros
    haha, mr rko, your high-larious, you should take a patent out, seriously. Its clear though your mostly enraged that said blogger's name is a play on Randy Orton as well.

As for what his blog is about, Mr Orton, excellent job. Though I do have a man crush on Big Show, I'm really digging the Henry character right now, the only problem I see is who do they have him drop the title to? Sheamus is quite a possibility, but if he does keep it til mania it would be retarded to have Dan Bryan beat him.

Again, I agree with the Cara's, its just not happening. I think they should play it out for another month then turn them into a tag team if they are really interested in re-energising the tag divsion, because one things for certain, they would make a recognisable tag team.

I tend to try and disagree with views of the likes of Orton burying wrestlers on the internet, but its hard to argue that he doesn't after seeing the way his feuds generally fall down the ladder. I didnt see the hype with Rhodes for a while but I think they have a real diamond now, and hes ready to step up to the plate.

I think Del Rio's promo's are incredibly boring (as in always the same), if he didn't have such a great gimmick I don't know what he'd be at. He really would be lost without Ricardo Rodriguez I think, he really carries him gimmick wise. I think he's a great performer, I like the way the armbar is such a relevant move again, but his persona and success has just been handed to him like a gift. Proof that politics really do work.

As for Ziggler, he has been oozing charisma lately and I hope he doesn't get lost in the shuffle ie. I dont see them keeping him and Swagger seperate in storylines for a while, and as much as I like Swagger and enjoy them as a tandem unit, I can just see The E © letting him go his own way. I think he'd be great feuding with Orton.

Very good first blog, lots of dead on points that everyone seems to wholeheartedly agree with, myself included
    Updated 10-13-2011 at 04:32 PM by The Next Big Thing
    So, you use an close resemblance of my blogs, "STATE OF THE 'E" and you don't even give me credit? If you're going to steal a portion of my blogs name, you could at least remember the originator. Thanks!
    really man? relax. Should we criticize you for staling the "State of the Union" play on words. no instead we read for the content and enjoy it.

Great Blog @steveorton
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo
    Not the first time. He also bitched this last week about a thread being created. He said he had created it first and was bitching since 1. no one commented or commented against his views and 2. people were commenting on the new thread.

If anything you should encourage other people to express themselves and develop writing as well as critical skills, such as this one (blogging).

His blogs "owning this site" has nothing to do with the argument either.
    thanks god I,m not the only one who thinks this the guy got my old account banned cus he toke a bitch at me and I stode up for myself people think just cus he has good blogs he should have power on this site and can take bitch's
    About Mark Henry, nuff said. I literally jumped out of my seat when he won the title. He should keep it for a while. Many people have their opinions about Mark Henry, but he's a good heel and should have stayed a monster heel to keep a real threat alive. It's funny that they will only let him do this on Smackdown.

The Sin Cara thing is pretty much why the WWE got rid of the cruiserweight division in the first place, sorry but it's a fact that many can't seem to understand. Reactions are important, you are pretty much spot on.

Cody vs Orton will only work if Cody wins. If Orton becomes Intercontinental Champion somehow it would be a major setback for Cody. I like Cody's old school like promos. He just needs a catch phrase that isn't silly that works with his current persona. This feud can make or break Cody, so he needs to take Orton out of action to make his transition from mid card to main event...

ADR. This is the only thing I disagree with you with. I'm not saying that he deserves the title, but he does have everything that many have asked for as a heel. He has the mic skills without having someone to speak for him all the time, that's something that Ziggler has to break. Del Rio's announcer gets just as much heat as Ziggler. I like Ziggler, but he has to do something really "messed up" (like "injuring" someone the croud loves like ADR did) to get some bad heat to get launched as a top heel.

ADR has a good intro. He has skill in the ring which is important. He has shown intensity that made him a credible threat without having someone doing all the work for him all the time like miz. He has had feuds. Has a catch phrase that isn't constantly shoved down our throats that was simple and catchy, as well as brought heat. Del Rio's actions spoke louder, and he was ALONE when he did most of those actions.

Some people say that some others "deserve" the title just because of "mic skills" and for me that's not enough. The miz is just annoying and has limited skill in the ring compared to ADR or even JTG. Ziggler and Cody have great things going, but they have the mid card titles that they can't just drop to anyone at the moment without looking out matched or without turning a heel into a face and that's a problem.

Drew has it all as a heel but his push was totally stopped. Then there is Barrett who should have been Champ last year to make Nexus relevant, but they choose the dick magnet miz in November instead. Jomo is totally irrelevant now and Bryan is a sleeper waiting to happen unless they drop the ball. Kofi was getting there until the Orton incident and Swagger is nowhere near main eventer now. Truth only got one shot at the title which is just insane IMO. Punk is now a face, and anyone scene Alex Riley lately? Then you have HHH back and soon the Rock, and with those egos alone, there will be more mid carders coming soon than main eventers...
    Quote Originally Posted by CM_SUXX_NOT
    He does, but to be fair his blogs OWN this site. I still see no resemblance Rob, a lot of people shorten it to 'E.
    Not the first time. He also bitched this last week about a thread being created. He said he had created it first and was bitching since 1. no one commented or commented against his views and 2. people were commenting on the new thread.

If anything you should encourage other people to express themselves and develop writing as well as critical skills, such as this one (blogging).

His blogs "owning this site" has nothing to do with the argument either.
    Quote Originally Posted by el gabo
    Wow, you do like to bitch a lot on this site don't you?
    He does, but to be fair his blogs OWN this site. I still see no resemblance Rob, a lot of people shorten it to 'E.
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.