Blog Comments

First of all i think The Miz should become world heavyweight champ over on Smackdown.
    Then i would move it back to Thursday night and make it live. And to afford to make it live get rid of wwe superstars show because lets be honest, superstars is a waste of an hour. They hardly ever have anygood wrestlers on there and it is a waste of money.

Kaval to win NXT Season 1
    hmm....first of all raw is tapped as well lol for instance this monday...the 900th episode...starts at 8:15 est hmm...thats not gunna be live on tv! lol..secondily smackdown has always sucked...they tried to push it as the rock's show but was never on it lol the need to have one show again...raw...and then make it 3 hours long...thats the best choice...they will never bring over people like cena to make it really push...problem is raw has soooooooooo much history that it just surpasses smackdown so easily...smackdown will always have problems...maybe changing colors of smackdown might help lol the blue is kinda dull lol
    For the most part I disagree with your blog, however two things stick out to me. In order for Smackdown to garner the attention it used to, WWE must reunite the brands! Smackdown definitely has some athletes who put on some great matches, but not enough "veteran" talent to make the show standout against Raw variety wise. Also, taping the show has hurt SD! from the beginning. Why bother watching a 2 hour long show when we can view play-by-play comments on sites like this one? I don't think management realizes that when fans brings cameras and cell phones into arenas on Tuesday nights, they're not just there to take pictures of the wrestlers. Once they make an attempt at fixing these problems the show will be better, at least as far as ratings are concerned.
    Very well written blog; however, I just don't think that that is the route WWE should take in order to improve Smackdown ratings. If anything, they need to the top names across both brands. Raw is loaded with the A-list of the WWE and that is why it is viewed a the "flag ship show" because its not for the wrestling. The WWE also has to stop hogging the best storylines for RAW. Example, Nexus. I believe that the Nexus storyline could have worked on Smackdown just as well as Raw.
    GOOD STUFF I DONT AGREE WITH SOME OF IT BUT THAT'S JMO BUT STILL GOOD STUFF YOU GET SOME TIME COME CHECK THIS OUT MY TALK SHOW ON

www.blogtalkradio.com/thagamev1
    called THA BEST DAMN SHOW IN RADIO
    live every sat 6:30pm est and itunes for free
    LOL GOOGLE ME
    I'm with the idea of having one single roster. Only reason i sometimes watch smackdown is because of Christian.
    Or they could get rid of the brand system all together and use the wrestlers on both shows.

Put some of the singles wrestlers that are mid card or less together as tag teams so they can fix the tag division and put more talent on tv and still not over crowd the singles wrestlers that they are trying to build.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.