Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Barrett wins.....

Rest I agree with other than your interest levels.
    I think Barrett's losing.

They've been giving Miz title shot after title shot after title shot since the beginning of the year. Something's gotta give.
    Quote Originally Posted by TomJarvis100
    Why write this blog if you are just basically going to say that you havent got any intrest in the matches and it sounds like you dont care.
    The bad punctuation and spelling keep me from wanting to respond to you, but I will...

I wrote the blog, because I'm disappointed that I don't care. I wanted that to be my intention. I care for 2 matches on the show, but the (lack of) build-up for the other matches, along with a few rematches, have made me sour on the show as a whole. I believe the show will be end up being good, if done right.
    Why write this blog if you are just basically going to say that you havent got any intrest in the matches and it sounds like you dont care.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheGreatOne
    Fandango will likely win by cheating. Like Jericho really needs the W here.

Barrett wins.....

Fandango, probably will win, just thought I'd go out on a limb.

I'm not sure about Barrett, at this point. This whole "feud" is just pointless and based on the fact that both guys were in a recent movie. I don't care for Miz at all, but I just feel like he'll pull it out.

And yeah, it's just my personal interest level. Those will vary from each person.
    I love how you formatted the blog. Easy to read, short and sweet, straight to the point and good diction. Also, love your idea of having the Shield take out Cena and Rock after the main event.
    Fandango will likely win by cheating. Like Jericho really needs the W here.

Barrett wins.....

I think wm29 should be renamed as rematchmania 29. The only match that won't be a remath is the taker and possibly world championship math.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.