View RSS Feed

Thoughts and Opinions

Blog your thoughts and opinions here.

1. Road Wild: WM29 Preview and Predictions

Hey everyone, back with another installment of "Road Wild". I know the first time, I said I would be building my own version of WWE up until WrestleMania, but decided that was just too much to do since WWE kept throwing curveballs in the dirt. (Baseball reference)

So I've decided just to take the card, break it down, and give my thoughts and predictions for what I would like
  2. The Many Different WM29 Scenarios

As much as I want to do my own predictions for WrestleMania 29, I thought it would be better to list different scenarios for each match. But we'll start with the obvious ones.

Most likely to happen.

The Rock(c) vs. John Cena (WWE Championship)
    - Based on the Rumble Results, this has about a 95% of happening. The remaining 5% would be a triple threat involving CM Punk.
  3. Road Wild: Part 1 (TLC-Royal Rumble)

Hey everyone, I have decided to start a mini-series of blogs, from now leading up until Wrestlemania 29. I've been seeing all these "Dream Cards", and thought of doing one of my own, but then realized I could build up to it, so that it would make sense.

So I'm starting with my TLC Predictions, and then moving on to how I think the Royal Rumble should be booked. (Until the Divas

Updated 12-17-2012 at 12:37 AM by jhorton1215

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.