Blog Comments

Ugh "kiddy friendly style"....I hate people using that term,still cant get over PG again? people these days...

Eric Bishoff and Hogan need to step down from the limelight for goodness sake,they hogging the limelight back in WCW and they want to do it again in TNA,whats so good about it? Same goes to Jeff Hardy,hes a former 2 time WWE champion for goodness sake,he failed drug test consider its his own fault.

The fact that TNA BFG main event feature THREE EX-WWE WRESTLER AND NOT TNA ORIGINALS,tells u that TNA didnt have faith with their own wrestlers in their 'wrestlemania' ppv...AJ,Kaz,Joe,Lethal,Hernandez etc etc

You know what I like about BFG? MCMG vs GenMe and Doug vs Lethal,you dont see this two match in WWE,now thats ALTERNATIVE to WWE.

Thats all random rambling from me.
    Quote Originally Posted by VKM
    Actually this is not true at all. Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett all have a good reason for the heel turn. Bischoff and Hogan did'nt like Dixie Carter ran TNA. The ratings weren't going anywhere even with Hogan and Bischoff there. They feel that if they are completely in control, they will be able to boost TNA up.
    This doesn't make sense because they were already in full control. When Dixie made a decision, Bishoff overturned it. When she tried to overturn a match, it failed and went back to Bishoff's plan. When she wanted Abyss to be fired, instead of using her own power to do it, she asks Bishoff to do it! Dixie has about as much power as I do.

Jarrett turned heel because Dixie is running his own company! I would be heel too if someone took my company from me and I knew that there were people who had the similar plot as me to take control of it. I mean Dixie even suspended him from his own company!
    Old story is old. And years later he seemed over it. Now he's back to complain about that?

Really Jeff Hardy has the least reason to turn heel. If it would've been just Jeff Hardy turning heel, that would make no sense. Where is the incentive?
    Jeff feels as though no one was behind him, he believes that Hogan and Bischoff were the only ones behind him.
    The whole point of the post you replied to was to say the whole Jeff Hardy turn was watered down thanks to all the other heel turns.

Where is the incentive of joining Hogan and Bishoff? As mentioned before, Abyss and Jeff Hardy was #1 and 2 on the ranking system, why bother with the whole tournament thing when they were already top contenders?

And in storyline, it makes more sense then the whole "They" Business. Hogan was rooting for Angle. Bishoff was backing Anderson. Who was going for Jeff? Dixie? I don't think I've ever seen the two in the same place in the last few weeks. The fans, I'm pretty sure they were hoping Angle would win so he could stay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rassling_Fan
    There's a problem with that. He's not turning heel alone. He's turning heel with Hogan and Bishoff (two people TNA already don't want to see more of), Jarrett (who people were sick of being heel in early TNA), and joining forces with Abyss (who people wanted to see far away from Hogan before this "They" Business) and Fortune (containing AJ Styles who is the least believable heel ever).

If he made the heel turn on his own, then it would be great. But this surplus of twists made his impact fail. Just imagine, if Jeff Hardy was the only one who turned heel, taking the crutches from Bishoff forcefully and using it on Anderson, then pushing Hogan to use his crutch on Angle. Saying that no one supported him on being a champion, even blaming the fans on that, and joining Fortune because they were secretly supporting him to become champion.

We got a heel Hardy, joining Fortune, with no sign of Jarret/Bishoff/Hogan heel turns and that leaves They to be something better then something that made absolutely no sense.
    Actually this is not true at all. Hogan, Bischoff and Jarrett all have a good reason for the heel turn. Bischoff and Hogan did'nt like Dixie Carter ran TNA. The ratings weren't going anywhere even with Hogan and Bischoff there. They feel that if they are completely in control, they will be able to boost TNA up. Jarrett turned heel because Dixie is running his own company! I would be heel too if someone took my company from me and I knew that there were people who had the similar plot as me to take control of it. I mean Dixie even suspended him from his own company!

Really Jeff Hardy has the least reason to turn heel. If it would've been just Jeff Hardy turning heel, that would make no sense. Where is the incentive?
    Jeff feels as though no one was behind him, he believes that Hogan and Bischoff were the only ones behind him.
    omg ure so ryt hotrod, ppl are sheep and follow others i dont know why but they aint gt a fukin brain of thier own.
    i hate em it reli reli pisses mi off
    i loved the ppv and the turns. i loved "they". tna should fire vince russo tho, the sucks at writin shows. take wcw for example.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrb6304
    Jeff Hardy on the other hand DID invest emotionally. I'm 19, I've LITERALLY grown up watching Jeff Hardy, from being a nobody, to Freebirds 1998, Brood 2.0, then the dare devils, then a singles break out star, to a druggie, to a world champion, back to a druggie, and now World champion again. I mean we've all (myself included) seen Jeff Hardy grow as a performer, and THAT'S why the heel turn will work.
    There's a problem with that. He's not turning heel alone. He's turning heel with Hogan and Bishoff (two people TNA already don't want to see more of), Jarrett (who people were sick of being heel in early TNA), and joining forces with Abyss (who people wanted to see far away from Hogan before this "They" Business) and Fortune (containing AJ Styles who is the least believable heel ever).

If he made the heel turn on his own, then it would be great. But this surplus of twists made his impact fail. Just imagine, if Jeff Hardy was the only one who turned heel, taking the crutches from Bishoff forcefully and using it on Anderson, then pushing Hogan to use his crutch on Angle. Saying that no one supported him on being a champion, even blaming the fans on that, and joining Fortune because they were secretly supporting him to become champion.

We got a heel Hardy, joining Fortune, with no sign of Jarret/Bishoff/Hogan heel turns and that leaves They to be something better then something that made absolutely no sense.
    Rassling_Fan very very true about Goldberg BUT, the difference is this: Goldberg never once had people EMOTIONALLY attached to him. The attachment people had towards Goldberg was like the attachment you have towards your favorite MMA fighter. You wanna see him kick ass cause you think he's a badass mofo! But if you see him get his ass kicked you have no emotional investment.

Jeff Hardy on the other hand DID invest emotionally. I'm 19, I've LITERALLY grown up watching Jeff Hardy, from being a nobody, to Freebirds 1998, Brood 2.0, then the dare devils, then a singles break out star, to a druggie, to a world champion, back to a druggie, and now World champion again. I mean we've all (myself included) seen Jeff Hardy grow as a performer, and THAT'S why the heel turn will work. Hell everybody from Mike Tenay to JR called him a rock star and now it looks like he's become a rock star with too big of a head that resents his fans.

I as well enjoyed BFG, I thought it was an awesome PPV. I won't lie I marked when Hardy turned. I really thought that it was a no brainier that Kurt Angle was going to win, but when Hardy thwacked him and Anderson with the crutches it was probably one of the biggest "WHAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT??" moments in a while (from a TNA stand point).
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.