Blog Comments

Not to be a duche, but that would be a giant let down. I want something bigger when Y2J finally saves us.

I want a Daniel Bryan/Chris Jericho feud for the Intercontinetal championship, leading up to a feud for the MITB briefcase and eventually for the WHC
    Quote Originally Posted by trasler
    I really like your idea, and even more for the fact that you've identified that there is a gap and an opportunity but you haven’t just listed all the black wrestlers and said yeah they can join the group as well. Someone said about Kofi, I disagree he needs a separate push on a separate brand...If Ballin was a real faction then you need one leader (MVP) and having Kofi would just mean one of them was held back, plus I don’t think his personality should be heal just yet.

Mark Henry however I think would work nicely as I think he plays a good heal, has the muscles to support the faction and also has the link with MVP.
    Kofi could actually feud against the group
    This is an excellent idea.
    I really like your idea, and even more for the fact that you've identified that there is a gap and an opportunity but you haven’t just listed all the black wrestlers and said yeah they can join the group as well. Someone said about Kofi, I disagree he needs a separate push on a separate brand...If Ballin was a real faction then you need one leader (MVP) and having Kofi would just mean one of them was held back, plus I don’t think his personality should be heal just yet.

Mark Henry however I think would work nicely as I think he plays a good heal, has the muscles to support the faction and also has the link with MVP.
    If it was up to me, I wouldn't have disbanded SES because I LOVE factions. The Nexus is the only thing keeping me interested at the moment. Anyway that's a discussion for another day.

I would slowly turn MVP heel over the coming months. He can get frustrated with his loss to Dolph Ziggler over the IC title. Then goes into another feud (which he loses) against Del Rio. When the draft comes around, I would send Mark Henry and Zeke over to Raw.

I would team Henry and MVP back up after the draft and continue MVPs frustration until he snaps. Mark Henry, because he is a good friend, stays by MVPs side. MVP gets some more muscle in to help him by the new biggest tag team around, Shad and Zeke.

So effectivaly there is MVP, Mark Henry, Zeke and Shad. Del Rio, JTG, Darren Young could all be potential people to join, along with Kofi too
    Wow That would be awsome,,,FANTASTIC idea..agree MVP needs a change
    *claps hands*
    Bravo..
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.