Blog Comments

When no one gives the crap about you. Specifically Layla who hardly gets a reaction at all. Honestly, I was glad when she lost the belt. When you arn't getting a reaction is when something has got to change. Whether it be a promo to help you get over with the crowd as a babyface or heel. Somethings gotta change....still baffled that Tensai has yet to address Albert.
    No one screams persona change more than Randy Orton... or BOREton as I like to call him. His gimmick is incredibly stale and boring. Even as a heel, he's essentially the same slow walker, monotone talker and easily replaceable main eventer. I'd like to see SOMETHING new out of him. A heel turn, big deal... same boring guy only he's ripping on "each and every one of you". When he was on his 60 day suspension, did anyone even notice or care? He could go to TNA and they wouldnt see a bump in their ratings at all.
    Drew McIntyre
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas Chapel
    To be fair, it does take a good 10 years in the business before a wrestler usually peaks.
    yes but most wrestlers are already in the buisness for 5-10 years. just because thier not in the WWE doesnt mean thier not working thier trade elsewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhEonYx
    In general, after reading half of the above comments stating that the wrestlers you've listed are "too old", all I have left to say is; Sometimes there is no such thing as "too old", take a look at how long it took wrestlers such as; Benoit and Eddie to make it to the peek of their careers.
    Absolutely! The WWE also knows this too. And just because someone older steps in, it doesn't mean their stepping in for a long duration. While Punk and others are around the same age. They might be ready to step in and cover, for a year or two, until they build the next guy. That's a point very few see.
    To be fair, it does take a good 10 years in the business before a wrestler usually peaks.
Page 9 of 84 FirstFirst ... 78910111959 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.