Blog Comments

Many years ago Steve Borden (aka Sting) did try out for the WWF. But Vince McMahon turned him and his character away saying his character was not sell-able. This was back in the days when he was "Beach Sting" and went to work in the NWA, and WCW. If Sting had taken Vice's advice, we would NEVER have the sting we would have today!
    Sting changed his gimmick from the "Beach Sting" to the Sting we all know and... know now. So isn't that saying he DID take Vince McMahon's advice and changed his gimmick to make it sellable? Compare original Sting to current Sting and you'll see more people recognize the Darker one.
    Sting is one of the worst buisnessman ever!!!
    He's not only working for less money, his working at a conpany that owns the rights to the decline of his career. Sting has been nothing more than a nostalgia act in tna. And he doesn't want to go to the place that can make him a star again putting him in video games, dvds, the hall of fame?

I respect the decision of the man to not step inside a wwe ring, but he's a tool
    All I'm going to say is that TNA just blatant out right copied WWEs promo. They dont even try to disguise this. Perhaps this is a tongue in cheek promo as TNA knows all about the hype surrounding Sting and 2-21-11 so they copied it to show say "hey guess what Sting isnt going anywhere, we have Sting."

--Wrestling Rant
    Do you think sting would be who is today if he stayed with the beach sting persona I don't. What has made sting a so called legend is this dark mysterius character that just hung from the rafters and didn't do anything and would wrestle every once in a while. He hasn't wrestle full time 15+ years. In my opinion he doesn't deserve to be mentioned with the undertaker, hbk and hhh those 3 love the business of wrestling, sting i think is just like hogan and flair it is all about the money. I know i will get ripped a new one for this but it is the truth and if you look at his career you will see what i mean.
Page 84 of 84 FirstFirst ... 34 74828384

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.