Blog Comments

1)It's Dwayne, sorry little grammer (espicially misspelled names) drives me crazy.
    2)I agree with you 100%
    PREECH! LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    I Read on the web sites throughout the years that Sting got turned down, way before the Monday Night Wars, even Started. and since then he swore he would never even work for Vince. I even read on one of the sites about that rumor about the whole Sting name. I was always told the internet rumors are about 75% crap, and for some reason, on this issue i just didn't listen. My mistake.
    I saw on Ric flair's DVD that Flair told Sting over the years that he should go work for Vince, but Sting never did...He never stated why. Thank you for setting the record straight.
    No biggie- but its true most of what you read is false or at least opinion.
    Who knows there could be some truth to it but if ya followed back in the day when JCP became WCW, it just didnt make sense. Trust me- if you could draw, Vince wanted ya. If ya had talent, he wanted ya (notice I separated them cause some had one and some had the other)

And then after seeing that video, whether or not hes being nice because of his new faith it he doesnt even give an inch that theres was ever any issue w/Vince.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graffis
    So... I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure IF Sting ever really did want to go to the WWE (which he honest to God should) he would probably get the same sort of deal that Goldberg got. Basically, Goldberg and Sting were the two top stars WCW had that Vince McMahon didn't make huge. So, Sting would come in... Make a HUGE impact... Wrestle the most over guy at the time and win... Get thrown in the title picture and win... Lose it to the biggest heel... Win it back from the biggest heel... Then, like Goldberg, decide if he wants to stay or go. If he didn't resign he would drop the title and never see a ring again. If he stayed he would continue to be champion. It is all that simple. You guys are over thinking the entire thing. Plus, Vince has always treated Sting with respect from what Sting has said in interviews. So why wouldn't he treat him with respect now?
    I think most of us think that...the problem is Sting didn't think that.
    From the blog and all the comments, I'll take this: Sting had the best opportunity to go to the WWE in 2002. Build him up, rest a year or two, come back ala Chris Jericho, and go out into the HOF. At this point of his career. Nah, too much work for someone growing old. I think he did right staying in TNA right now. He still gets paid good money. Spends less time on the road. Be with his family. And he adds star value for TNA who needs it more. Albeit as a fan, I lost out on seeing Sting vs Taker and even Sting vs HBK (if he signed years before).
    So... I don't know about you guys, but I'm pretty sure IF Sting ever really did want to go to the WWE (which he honest to God should) he would probably get the same sort of deal that Goldberg got. Basically, Goldberg and Sting were the two top stars WCW had that Vince McMahon didn't make huge. So, Sting would come in... Make a HUGE impact... Wrestle the most over guy at the time and win... Get thrown in the title picture and win... Lose it to the biggest heel... Win it back from the biggest heel... Then, like Goldberg, decide if he wants to stay or go. If he didn't resign he would drop the title and never see a ring again. If he stayed he would continue to be champion. It is all that simple. You guys are over thinking the entire thing. Plus, Vince has always treated Sting with respect from what Sting has said in interviews. So why wouldn't he treat him with respect now?
    Quote Originally Posted by jethro
    "Rick starr blog splash"...nice
    Thanks alot man.
Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31717980818283 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.