Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by HCollins-TNA1
    Actually it was TNA taking back their idea.....
    They use the number/date thing back with 10-10-10 and then with 2-3-11...
    Then after WWE brought Nash and Booker back WWE decided to try to one up TNA with 2-21-11!!! Which kinda was a disappointment for many in the WWE AND IWC... But not for TNA!!!! Where as TNA decided to go with the 3-3-11 promo pretty much saying Vince we still got him and you don't.....
    And probably Vince was laughting it off.

Seriously while Sting doesn't have to or need to go to WWE to cement his Legacy, reallity is WWE does not need Sting at all, yes would have been cool to have him there but is not needed at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    Well I do agree with you on one thing, Russo is a retard, there is no getting around that. As far as Sting going to the WWE, I would have loved to see him go to the WWE....6 or 7 years ago. Even when WWE bought out WCW I was praying for Sting to goto the WWE, but it never happened. I didn't know at that time that he had a grudge with the WWE. But now, the WWE would not push him, the WWE does not push the older talent, especially talent they just signed. Taker, HHH, and Edge(who is a bit younger) have been with the company for years they have earned their spot. Sting, would literally have to start from the ground up, and with the WWE pushing the younger talent, it just wasn't happening at this stage of his career. That's my only point. I apologize for the dropping on your head comment it was inappropriate, but if you looked at it from a realistic point of view, Sting only has about a year left in his career, it's not worth leaving his comfort zone to be a stepping stone.
    I thing you really have the wrong I dea of why Sting didn't when to the WWE. You might say they won't push older talent but I thing with Sitng for a brief period of time they would have made the exception. Proof of that is Goldberg.

Before everyone jumps and say Goldberg was threated like garbage by WWE let's make that straigth OK?

First of, from the interviews I have read is that they treated him like crap and tried to bury him, but if you take a look at his record, the guy was pretty impressive in a year, and everyone and his mother put him over (including HHH) big, that in the end HHH got his title back it was just one match, but even there he went out looking like a million bucks (yes, stunner by Austin but he defeated Brock in a crap match) and please just tell who in Hell got benefit from working with him? absolutely nobody, everyone became Goldberg's bitch and still the guy believe he was threated like crap.

Something similar would have happened with Sting, yes maybe he would have lost to The Undertaker, but maybe only that night, you take it like WWE is an evil COmpany that will bury all that they have not created and that is not true, Goldberg is proof of that and within time so it was with Benoit and Eddie Guerrero.

You can say "hey, look at Christian" but on that note, Christian was threated like that even before he left, same with Gail Kim.

Non of the talent I mentioned before is as big of a deal as Sting is so WWE would treat him right.

Were do you get they wil bury him and make him work like a horse? Even if you compare schedules, Taker worked way more dates back then than Goldberg and they worked around it nicely so with Sting if given the chance it would be no different.

Also, why do they own him a Spot into their Hall of Fame? Seriously. Yes he was force in the 90s but he refused to go there everytime and why? because the gimmick thing? give me a break, He got to glory when he changed that gimmick to the Darker Sting.

The WWE would have treated Sting well and the only reason why you justify his choice (Something that does not need to be justified) is because in reallity you don't want him in WWE now.

Why he does not need to be justified because Sting is part of Wrestling History, period.

He made the right choice for him, and it was not just about the money but about his familiy and as Ross put it, his "Comfort Zone" and there is nothing wrong with that. Yes it would have been cool to see him had a match with The Undertaker but well, that was Stng decision and no he is not a Dumbass, He is a legend anyway so it doesn't matter where works, the good thing he is still working and is in good physical condition, makes a lot of money and his family is OK, that is all that matters.
    Realy u think those lame ass movies hogan did paved the way. REALY? the fact is cena should be thanking him and the rest whohavebeen in movies in the last 5 years. And that my friend is true.
    Wow what a lame ass blog

Go kill your self please
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrestling Rant
    All I'm going to say is that TNA just blatant out right copied WWEs promo. They dont even try to disguise this. Perhaps this is a tongue in cheek promo as TNA knows all about the hype surrounding Sting and 2-21-11 so they copied it to show say "hey guess what Sting isnt going anywhere, we have Sting."

--Wrestling Rant
    Actually it was TNA taking back their idea.....
    They use the number/date thing back with 10-10-10 and then with 2-3-11...
    Then after WWE brought Nash and Booker back WWE decided to try to one up TNA with 2-21-11!!! Which kinda was a disappointment for many in the WWE AND IWC... But not for TNA!!!! Where as TNA decided to go with the 3-3-11 promo pretty much saying Vince we still got him and you don't.....
    Quote Originally Posted by hiphopjunkie
    Lol y'all are treating this like a relationship. like hes your dad that left when you were kids and now is back( no offense to anyone, just a metaphor). he went on to do other things. hes always wanted to be in movies. people can have two passions in life. i hated to see the rock go but i love that hes back for wrestlemania. just treat it as a reunion tour...
    I am treating it like a reunion tour. What I don't want is Dwayne to keep sugar-coating the situation, and saying that he will "never leave" and that he's "back". Because he's not. That's my beef, with the Rock.
    Lol y'all are treating this like a relationship. like hes your dad that left when you were kids and now is back( no offense to anyone, just a metaphor). he went on to do other things. hes always wanted to be in movies. people can have two passions in life. i hated to see the rock go but i love that hes back for wrestlemania. just treat it as a reunion tour...
Page 80 of 84 FirstFirst ... 30707879808182 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.