Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Chavo.G
    Rick no dick starr. Why the fuck are you bitching now about The Rock's return now? Isn't that what most of the IWC wanted? It is people like you that want to find a fault in every single fucken thing. Ungrateful, just like MVP. Now what you can do is relax, watch Raw and enjoy the prime of the PG era while it lasts. Thank you.
    First off I don't speak for the "IWC" I speak for myself. Second off, I find fault in the fact that Dwayne is simply coming back for a paycheck, yet he says he's coming back for the fans. I would have respected him more if he simply said "Sorry guys I'm just here for the pay-day.", rather than jerk us all off. (Apparently it worked for you.) As for the PG Era, I don't live for just one era. I'm a wrestling fan. I loved the Attitude era, I loved the Monday Night Wars, and I even like the PG Era. Whatever era comes after that, I'm sure I'll like as well.
    Agree most of them will go back and work for Vince or the McMahon family!!!!
    But disagree with Stenier whereas he has his differences with Triple H and Stephanie....

Also I'm sure if Sting did go to the WWE he would be champion as well as get a month or so off... But the thing is he wouldn't be jobbing someone at the biggest wrestling event.....
    Rick no dick starr. Why the fuck are you bitching now about The Rock's return now? Isn't that what most of the IWC wanted? It is people like you that want to find a fault in every single fucken thing. Ungrateful, just like MVP. Now what you can do is relax, watch Raw and enjoy the prime of the PG era while it lasts. Thank you.
    With reference to the blog - I believe we should reserve judgement till after VM and all the hype has dispersed....although, I tend to agree that we will probably be without 'The Rock' again sometime soon after the summer
    Quote Originally Posted by Gangrel
    1)It's Dwayne, sorry little grammer (espicially misspelled names) drives me crazy.
    2)I agree with you 100%

I'm not trying to be rude, just out of courtesy to the beautiful English language, if you must correct another on their spelling and grammar, please be careful not to 'mispell' yourself.

*Especially* is the correct vernacular you were aiming for.
    OK everyone look. I am tired of hearing people say "Sting said he would never work for Vince McMahon" HE SAID THAT OVER A DECADE AGO! He's a grown man...I'm sure he would've moved on by now. Here's a list of wrestlers who said they would never work for the WWE again: Hulk Hogan, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, Jim Ross, Jerry Lawler. The list goes on and on. Stone cold, and the rock both said they were done with wrestling, yet they come back all the time. Every single wrestler that has said bye to the WWE has always come back. ALWAYS. I have a great deal of respect for sting but I think his reason for not trying for the WWE are illinformed. Rick, Sting wouldn't be worked like a dog. Vince would sign him to a legends contract like he has Nash signed to now...that means very limited travel and very few matches with several appearances. Would he travel more than TNA...sure, TNA hardly moves. And no Vince isn't gonna give sting a belt, he's 51 and what would it mean to sting? He's got nothing left to prove. It's just the fact that Sting could end his career where every legend does, back home, in the big leagues of the WWE. Insted of being looked at as the Icon, the man that the phenom had his last wrestlemania match with he'll be looked at as the guy that carried TNA when it got rough. The funniest thing is TNA mocked the WWE's promo like it was suppose to mean anything to them. THE WWE NEVER CLAIMED TO HAVE BEEN IN TALKS WITH STING. Whats the point? All they didi with that was show how childish and petty they are. They're lucky Vince doesn't consider them competition or they would've already ended up like WCW and ECW. TNA is usuing the same crap ecw didi...they think their "desire and heart" will allow them to compete with the WWE in the years to come...they are out of their minds. It's professional wrestling not a movie. It takes money, fans, and a whole lot more than what TNA has. On the other hand I am not knocking the athletes that TNA has, they have some great wrestlers but they people running that company are jokes. They way they have it, it should be on MTV. Don't be suprised if you see Hogan, Flair, Steiner, and several other wrestlers from TNA go back to Vince. "TNA will alwys be number 2" direct quote from Mic Foley.
    well i agree with point 'after wrestlemania he'll be gone' but his promo's on raw were great better then any i've seen since Y2J's. john cena's response in rap takes you back when he was actually badass and not some goody 2 shoes he needs to go heel more then the rock needs a new movie.
Page 77 of 84 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.