Blog Comments

Well he wasn't a "big name i agree" but he was certainly with some big names such as Flair, and Hardy. Also since Moore has gone to TNA he has been use much better than they used him in the WWE.
    When did Shannon Moore become big he is one of the biggest losers in the wrestling world, I jus sayin...
    i remember when he told the fans that 6sided ring was gone for good. it just pissed every one in the impact zone off. and the way he was speaking he might aswell of told them fuck off we dnt care what you want. now the ring is tiny no wonder xdivision isnt as good any more
    Quote Originally Posted by utfreak79
    Been wrasslin fan since 1979.Taker is in a class by himself,and Sting has always entertained(beach sting and dark sting).But what kills me is everybody wanting to see them wrestle.Why?Neither is in true ring shape,they both should have retired,Taker can barely move anymore<and that Sting Hardy match was bad.I wont say terrible,but bad.I just dont see why everyone gets all worked up.15 yrs ago,yeah i would have loved it.Now,it would be 5 or 10 minutes of intro(which would be cool)and then downhill after that.20 minutes of boring wrestling.I would rather remember them as they were when they were on top .Love them both,but damnit pass the torch.
    I agree with you on everything you said! Both Sting and Taker were both great in their time, but that time has gone, and the time to pass the torch is now. I think TNA honestly gave Sting a title just as a one up because everyone thought that he was coming to the WWE for a bit. If People didn't like what I had to say about Sting, or Dwayne (The Rock) Just wait till they read about what I think about Taker vs HHH!
    Been wrasslin fan since 1979.Taker is in a class by himself,and Sting has always entertained(beach sting and dark sting).But what kills me is everybody wanting to see them wrestle.Why?Neither is in true ring shape,they both should have retired,Taker can barely move anymore<and that Sting Hardy match was bad.I wont say terrible,but bad.I just dont see why everyone gets all worked up.15 yrs ago,yeah i would have loved it.Now,it would be 5 or 10 minutes of intro(which would be cool)and then downhill after that.20 minutes of boring wrestling.I would rather remember them as they were when they were on top .Love them both,but damnit pass the torch.
    TNA has been on TV for 7 years not including the Wednesday Night PPVs which would be 9 years... this coming June.....
    But as you just said Rick we can argue what we think was the best choice..... But Sting made what he thought was the best choice for his-self!!!!
    We can all go back and fourth as to why Sting should have gone to the WWE. Yes we all know the WWE is the bigger of the two, they have been around for 50 years, TNA hasn't even been on TV for 5. They have only been established for 7. So yes, they are most certainly the much smaller company. We all know the perks he would have gotten. The Hall of Fame, the Legends contract, ect.. It was his choice none of ours not to go. If you are a true fan of Sting, anyone can simply watch him on Thursdays.
Page 76 of 84 FirstFirst ... 26 667475767778 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.