Blog Comments

*Sigh* I'm going to say this one more time, So EVERYBODY knows where I'm coming from! My beef is not The rock coming back for a paycheck. Good for him, anybody who can get a big paycheck SHOULD head to WrestleMania to promote it! My beef is NOT because he chose another career AGAIN BRAVO! No bitches no complaints! My beef was he showed up on RAW and played it out as he was coming back full time. I quote him "The Rock is Back, and I will NEVER leave you again!" Since he's been "back" he has only been in the ring once live, and been on the screen every other week, which is a load of crap. The Real Rock was on RAW every week, this guy... he's just here for WrestleMania, MAYBE the day after. If he played it out like a Reunion Tour i would have enjoyed it a lot more and had more respect for him. It's one thing to treat us like fans, it's another thing to treat us like sheep. Which one are you?
    Rick, though I am a huge WWE fan, you do have some valid points. I may not agree with all of them but that's what freedom of speech is all about. I still love the Rock, so I can take his comments. I live in Cleveland and can't figure out the Drew Carey induction. He was in one Royal Rumble to promo a comendy show. I like him but really? I think they added the triple tag to get heat on LayCool and more on Ziggler and build Morison feud. But why Snooki? I didn't even know what the hell a Snooki was. Have to disagree about GMS, I loved Too Cool and Rikishi but he is a tool.
    It is an entertainment company...not a wrestling company.
    I know she will be in the hall of fame. Whatever they can do to make a buck. I have nothing against her being in it. Anyone who wants to get in the ring and help the WWE get their name out there, so be it. If you watched the history of wrestlemania dvd you would know that vince and the rest of the WWE think of celebrities as much a part of wrestlemania than the wrestlers. They were there at the first one, they are around now.

On to the rock, he left to do something else he had a passion for. So what? Austin goes away and comes back just as often. No one says anything about that. And why would they? It's Steve Austin. Bell undertaker is barely able to move and is hardly around until wrestlemania but just because he's not making movies in his spare time nothing is said. Undertaker is probably making more money for two matches a year than most guys wrestling every night. And you are mad that the rock came back for a big pay day? Because he wants this wrestlemania not to suck? I don't blame him. Without the rock they wouldn't have anything to promote.

And they should do an animal wing in the hall of fame. That'd be awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Graffis
    You are obviously high if you think Snooki is even remotely attractive.

But anyways, you don't seem to understand that the rock is a huge movie star and doesn't need to come back to wrestle. The fact he is hosting wrestlemania is to get people to watch this shit show of a pay per view this year. They needed the rock this year. The only match that is even good is triple h vs undertaker. Miz and cena need the rock to be involved because miz yang drawing like a WWE champion should and everyone knows when cena is wrestling at wrestlemania he's going to win. So what's even the point of watching? And the rock would be that point.

Also, bringing brain Christopher in for cheap heat was a very good move by the WWE. If you don't think so you are not very smart. Having Christopher come and get in his dads face was a high light for the feud. The whole point of this feud is because cole was taking about lawler stealing the spot light and this added to it.

And the whole hall of fame thing, I have read people want more stars, you are all dumb. Having star after star in one ceremony would be stupid. What would be the point of having every huge star inducted on o e year? That's why they have celebrities come in and be inducted. So they have that one big star of the hall of fame that year, plus other great wrestlers. Then throw in a celebrity to get the events name out there. It's called smart marketing.

And to say again, this blog lost any credibility once you called Snooki hot.

Well for One thing, yes I am high, and Sorry I do think Snooki's hot..Granted I wouldn't touch her wearing a steel condom, cause god knows shes infested with STD's But that's besides the point.

As for "The Rock" Yes he is a great actor, In fact on my next blog I plan on even giving him praise for his latest movie. But what pisses me off about the man is that he came back to the WWE for WrestleMania, and he told all the fans that he would never leave them again! What total bullshit! When he chose to make a career change I respected it, I respected him! When he came back, sure it was cool, money's money. But when he played it off like he was coming back forever? That was just load of crap that I couldn't swallow. I would have been happier if he just showed up as a guest celebrity, promo-ed one of his movies, and went back to Hollywood. At least that would be respectable. Right now he's just treating the WWE fans like sheep. If you want to be in the heard. that's your choice. I Choose to have my own opinion and my own voice.

One last issue I'll refer to is Drew Carey. I just don't feel that Carey belongs in the Hall of Fame. The WWE created the "Celebirty Wing" so they could bleed the HoF Dry! What comes next? "The Animal Wing" They could Induct Jake Roberts Snake "Lucifer", or Koko B. Ware's Bird "Frankie". To be honest I think they deseve Than Carey, at least they spent more time in the ring, then him. And back to one small point about Snookie. Since You like "Smart Marketing" so much, think of this: One day Snookie will be inducted by the WWE HoF since she's wrestling at WrestleMania (Which I think is an utter joke...but hey it's Smart Marketing isn't it? )
    Updated 03-21-2011 at 04:13 PM by Rick Starr
    The Rock is Gonna beat the Shit ouutta Cena at Mania
    and after Their magesty the IWC BITHCED about Christian being added to The Mania WHC main event after thay wanted him to for 2 years I STOPPED GIVING A DAMN ABOUT ANY WORD THEY SAY
    You are obviously high if you think Snooki is even remotely attractive.

But anyways, you don't seem to understand that the rock is a huge movie star and doesn't need to come back to wrestle. The fact he is hosting wrestlemania is to get people to watch this shit show of a pay per view this year. They needed the rock this year. The only match that is even good is triple h vs undertaker. Miz and cena need the rock to be involved because miz yang drawing like a WWE champion should and everyone knows when cena is wrestling at wrestlemania he's going to win. So what's even the point of watching? And the rock would be that point.

Also, bringing brain Christopher in for cheap heat was a very good move by the WWE. If you don't think so you are not very smart. Having Christopher come and get in his dads face was a high light for the feud. The whole point of this feud is because cole was taking about lawler stealing the spot light and this added to it.

And the whole hall of fame thing, I have read people want more stars, you are all dumb. Having star after star in one ceremony would be stupid. What would be the point of having every huge star inducted on o e year? That's why they have celebrities come in and be inducted. So they have that one big star of the hall of fame that year, plus other great wrestlers. Then throw in a celebrity to get the events name out there. It's called smart marketing.

And to say again, this blog lost any credibility once you called Snooki hot.

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.