Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by TheVipersCenation
    I hope Cena turns heel, Punk returns the next night on RAW with some ROH members, and Cena joins up with them, telling Vince he's tired of lining his pockets with cash, and that WWE is nothing with out him or Punk, so they'll help ROH take over. I also hope Cena says he's tired of being 'super cena' and using 5 moves..

That or they fake a beat down on Cena to get him some time off, and repackage him as a face with more moves.. either way.. a change of gimmick and addition of moves will help drastically.
    I'd like to see a big change in Cena. I don't think it would hurt his career to turn heel for awhile. As for Punk, I don't know what the deal is. I just know that thew WWE has not given him the proper push since his last title run. He has way too much talent to just be sitting on the side lines.
    Quote Originally Posted by twoot2
    Can any of you guys tell me how to create a blog and post it so its available for everyone to see?
    Yeah you just have to join the web site, and create a profile. It's pretty easy.
    Quote Originally Posted by twoot2
    Can any of you guys tell me how to create a blog and post it so its available for everyone to see?
    click this link buddy

http://www.ewrestlingnews.com/commun...php?do=newblog
    In regards to "WWE making a new WWE title", it was said before that they had already made one, AGES ago. It's been over a year since that news came out, and I believe that they are waiting for the right moment to reveal the new silver belt. This would indeed be a good opportunity to do it.
    I hope Cena turns heel, Punk returns the next night on RAW with some ROH members, and Cena joins up with them, telling Vince he's tired of lining his pockets with cash, and that WWE is nothing with out him or Punk, so they'll help ROH take over. I also hope Cena says he's tired of being 'super cena' and using 5 moves..

That or they fake a beat down on Cena to get him some time off, and repackage him as a face with more moves.. either way.. a change of gimmick and addition of moves will help drastically.
Page 63 of 84 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.