View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. Rick's Picks for Night of Champions

Wassup Splashers? WWE’s Night of Champions is less than 24 hours away. I know my readers here at ewrestlingnews.com won’t be able to read this until Monday or later, but ya never now EWN just might surprise everyone and post my blog early (yeah and Dwayne has REALLY has come back to wrestling). Ok ...

Updated 09-18-2011 at 10:36 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Bound 4 Glory Thoughts, Jeff Hardy's Return, & John Morrison's Career Failing?

Howdy Splashers! The seasons are changing once again, the birds are getting ready to fly south for the winter, but of course I’ll will still be here as always giving you my 2 & ½ cents on what’s going on in the wrestling world today. So without any further a due, let’s get to it. ...

Updated 09-14-2011 at 05:26 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: jeff hardy, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. CM Punk, John Cena....and Zack Ryder?

Hey Splashers! I hope all of you are enjoying the summer. Me? Nope! I'm a full-time student who is majoring in drafting. However that didn't stop me from putting my books aside and giving my usual 2 & 1/2 cents in on what has become the most talked about issue in recent wrestling history.

Updated 07-08-2011 at 10:32 AM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. WWE Reviews, Sin Cara, Corre, WWE Draft and More!

Hey Splashers! I know there's no sub-title as usual. I'm just gonna talk on some random topics that has been catching my eye.

On Sin Cara
    Sin Cara just doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard if you ask me. He's been in the WWE for several weeks, and every week he seems to have problems. The WWE spent an incredible amount of time promoting Sin Cara's debut, who is no stranger ...

Updated 04-20-2011 at 06:31 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Retiring Stars of WWE: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Hey Splashers, It's that time again For the Rick Starr Blog Splash.

As many of you know by now, Edge has officially announced his retirement from professional wrestling last night on RAW. As much as this was a shock to all of us, many of us should have seen it coming as he has been openly stating for the past several months that he was seriously thinking about retirement. If I recall ...

Updated 04-14-2011 at 09:16 AM by Frank

Tags: edge, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Rock vs Cana: A Year in the Waiting: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Well Splashers they can knock me down, but they can't kill me! Here I am once again to give you me 2 an 1/2 cents! And most likely I'll take back to 2 cents for myself, and you can keep the change .

I watched WrestleMania 27, and I can't say I was that thrilled about it. Sure it had some great points, however it had a lot of dry points as well. I thought the Snooki Mixed tag match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WrestleMania Road to Success or Failure?

Hey Splashers! We are just one week away to WrestleMania! For those of you who like Wallpapers I made my very own HHH vs Undertaker Wallpaper. It's no Kupy, but I'm working on it. Check the bottom of the blog for the thumbnail. Alright, lets get to it!

WrestleMania! Throughout its 3 shy-decade of a legacy it has been called many things: “The Grandeur”, “The Spectacle”, “The ...

Updated 03-28-2011 at 12:28 PM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Movie Reviews: Faster & The Chaperone: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Yes Splashers I'm back! Some of you love me, some of you hate me, the rest of you just love to see me drowned in a pool my my own vomit! But that's what makes the Shining Starr so unique, because each and every time, you just keep coming back to see what I'll say next!

Over the past week or so I ...

Updated 03-23-2011 at 11:28 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. RAW is Toasted! A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Welcome Back Splashers for another edition for the Rick Starr Blog Splash. For the two or thee of you who got pissed and just couldn't bear to see my little promo at the end of my blog, you have my word, I will not have any promotions here...at least for this one I aim to please all. Besides, after ...

Updated 03-20-2011 at 12:12 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Thoughts on Victory Road: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

For those of you who did not watch, what was probably the worst PPV Main Event in Wrestling history Sunday night, you have most likely already heard about it on this very web-site. Most you have undoubtedly even went on to watch the replay of the match (as the match it self only took a whopping 88 seconds.). ...
    Tags: jeff hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.