Blog Comments

Interesting blog, agree with you on point a and c.

Triple H messed up and Vince should tell him that to his face. Haitch payed his dues though, so I don't really see why the Serena-statement is relevant. Different standing in the company, and different rules. I see no objection to that. HHH should be made aware of the screw up, and that's that. Serena was on her first major angle, and wasn't fired for a single transgression, but a lack of dedication proved by that transgression.

WWE is about paying dues. All young guys that get a big push, get to job afterwards. It's WWE's way of letting them know: we make you, we can break you. Hunter the Blueblood paid for the MSG incident, Morrison for the Trish-snub, and a guy like Ted DiBiase is learning hard knocked style. Shut your mouth, work through it, do as told, and if you stick around there will be titlegold and cash at the finish.
    honestly ,i first thought your triple H part was stupid reading the first lines...but the serena argument is one fucking good argument ^^
    Quote Originally Posted by Wade Barrett 1979
    Nice blog, good read!
    All I'll say is, you have it the wrong way round, if they do go down the route of face v heel, Rock will be the heel, not Cena!
    That's what he said:
    I have my doubts that Cena will play the role of heel. While many fans are behind the Rock, he can easily get the crowd to turn against him in the same night, and IF any man plays the heel in this feud I’m betting on The Rock.
    Pretty much agree with everything that you said. Can't wait for Survivor Series.
    Nice blog, good read!
    All I'll say is, you have it the wrong way round, if they do go down the route of face v heel, Rock will be the heel, not Cena!
    Great Blog. I agreed with pretty much everything you said. Especially the HHH injury. The WWE want to preach continuity all day, but their biggest player does what he wants. And really he broke the storyline for no real reason. Your right he could have at least been on crutches. But instead hed rather lose even more credibility for the storylines...
    Great blog well said
    There doesn't need to be a heel in the feud. Originally Michaels/Hogan was going to be face vs face. At Survivor Series I'm guessing that Cena/The Rock will win and at the end Cena will give an AA to The Rock as a little revenge for WM.

Morrison seems to be in the same group as Daniel Bryan, although he's atleast got the MITB. 4 years ago he was competing for the Intercontinental Title and now he's not even at that level.
Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 404849505152 60 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.