View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. Bound 4 Glory Thoughts, Jeff Hardy's Return, & John Morrison's Career Failing?

Howdy Splashers! The seasons are changing once again, the birds are getting ready to fly south for the winter, but of course I’ll will still be here as always giving you my 2 & ½ cents on what’s going on in the wrestling world today. So without any further a due, let’s get to it. ...

Updated 09-14-2011 at 05:26 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: jeff hardy, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. WWE Reviews, Sin Cara, Corre, WWE Draft and More!

Hey Splashers! I know there's no sub-title as usual. I'm just gonna talk on some random topics that has been catching my eye.

On Sin Cara
    Sin Cara just doesn't seem to be cutting the mustard if you ask me. He's been in the WWE for several weeks, and every week he seems to have problems. The WWE spent an incredible amount of time promoting Sin Cara's debut, who is no stranger ...

Updated 04-20-2011 at 06:31 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Retiring Stars of WWE: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Hey Splashers, It's that time again For the Rick Starr Blog Splash.

As many of you know by now, Edge has officially announced his retirement from professional wrestling last night on RAW. As much as this was a shock to all of us, many of us should have seen it coming as he has been openly stating for the past several months that he was seriously thinking about retirement. If I recall ...

Updated 04-14-2011 at 09:16 AM by Frank

Tags: edge, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Rock vs Cana: A Year in the Waiting: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

Well Splashers they can knock me down, but they can't kill me! Here I am once again to give you me 2 an 1/2 cents! And most likely I'll take back to 2 cents for myself, and you can keep the change .

I watched WrestleMania 27, and I can't say I was that thrilled about it. Sure it had some great points, however it had a lot of dry points as well. I thought the Snooki Mixed tag match ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. WrestleMania Road to Success or Failure?

Hey Splashers! We are just one week away to WrestleMania! For those of you who like Wallpapers I made my very own HHH vs Undertaker Wallpaper. It's no Kupy, but I'm working on it. Check the bottom of the blog for the thumbnail. Alright, lets get to it!

WrestleMania! Throughout its 3 shy-decade of a legacy it has been called many things: “The Grandeur”, “The Spectacle”, “The ...

Updated 03-28-2011 at 12:28 PM by Frank

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Chris Benoit Tragedy- A Rick Starr Blog Splash

It's been over three years since Chris Benoit Murdered his wife and son, and then took his own life. Now many feel that this is a touchy subject, but this blog does not just do the nice and easy blogs..it does the hard ones too. I was a huge fan of Chris Benoit for many years, and I still have a WCW 4-Horsemen T-Shirt which I still wear. In my opinion one of the greatest moments in WWE history was ...

Updated 03-08-2011 at 02:20 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: chris benoit, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Can You Smell What Dwane is Cookin?

Since Dwane...sorry I just can't call him "The Rock" anymore, he lost that right 7 years ago. It was just weeks ago when Dwane returned to the WWE, as the special host for WrestleMania 27. But what really took me by surprise was that he told the fans, that he was not there to make money, not there to promote a film, or any other financial gain. He simply said that he was "back", ...

Updated 03-02-2011 at 01:27 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Rick Starr Blog Splash 8-18-2010

Welcome back to the Rick Starr Blog Splash! In a few short hours I'll be calling in to Double B's Wrestling Show, where I'll give some daily scoops, then join in and talk about the week in wrestling. If your interested we get together every Wednesday at 8:00pm eastern time at www.thewrestlegamershow.com ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.