View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Could Cena Turn Heel?, Triple H botches Injury, & A John Morrison Comeback?

Hi Splashers I thought I’d catch up with you and give you some of my thoughts of what’s been happening in the wrestling world.

Could John Cena Be WWE’s Next Big Heel?
    I was reading the news bit, when I came across one news bit that caught my attention. Apparently certain sites ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:25 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is the Grass Greener in TNA?

Welcome back Splashers to this follow-up blog. Last weekend I talked about how the WWE had no problems using wrestlers from other organizations, and I got some excellent feedback. In that blog myself and my readers had no problems pointing out that when all those wrestlers came to the WWE, their careers ...

Updated 11-04-2011 at 08:29 PM by Rick Starr (spell checking)

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WWE Picks Up the Leftovers Too?

Hello once again Splashers! For those of you who have read my blogs you might have noticed I have been gone for a couple of weeks. This was due to my laptop crashing, and costing me over $150 to fix. Well enough of the chit-chat, let's get down to it!

Whenever I read blogs or news reports ...

Updated 10-31-2011 at 01:20 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The story of JoMo: Should He Stay or Should He GO?

Hi Splashers, let’s get splashin!

Over the past few blogs or so, I have quickly mentioned John Morrison's rapidly declining career in the WWE. I thought now would be a good time to do a whole blog on him. Let’s take a look back at the man called “JoMo”.

Updated 10-13-2011 at 06:33 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Wrestling's Top 5 Actors

Hi Splashers. Thanks to one of my readers “Blink”, I took a second look at my last blog, and I wasn’t too pleased with it. There are some things you said that I disagreed with, but in general I saw your point.

Moving on, I’ve seen “Top Five” , or “Top ...
    Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. Triple H in a Jam, Hogan Retires?, and Hell in a Cell Thoughts

Howdy Splashers! We had a bit of an interesting week with both TNA and the WWE. Well, enough of the small talk, let’s get to it.

A Few notes on this past TNA:
    I think that TNA is definitely pushing the angle of Bobby Roode winning the TNA World Champion way too hard. It’s ...
    Tags: hhh, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. WWE Management: In and Out of The Ring.

Wassup Splashers! With the Hell in Cell right around the corner, everybody seems to be talking about it. Also since my Night of Champions Picks was a dead flop, I decided to give this one a pass and talk about other things.

On WWE Managment:

For most of you WWE fans, the answer seems ...

Updated 09-29-2011 at 09:12 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: triple h, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Odds and Ends of TNA and WWE

What’s up Splashers! In This edition, I take a look at the differences between TNA and the WWE. Now before anyone gets the wrong idea of me being just a WWE mark or a TNA mark, you got the wrong idea. I am a wrestling fan, which means I am bias. With that said let’s get down to business. ...

Updated 09-26-2011 at 09:50 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. My Thoughts on MCW, The Hardys, The Muppets, and More

Don’t you guys hate it when you write a perfectly acceptably blog, and for no reason it doesn’t get published? It almost gives you a form of writers block, because you can’t get past that blog. I’ll explain my situation. I wrote a blog on the new series: Hulk Hogan’s ...
    Tags: undertater, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Rick's Picks for Night of Champions

Wassup Splashers? WWE’s Night of Champions is less than 24 hours away. I know my readers here at ewrestlingnews.com won’t be able to read this until Monday or later, but ya never now EWN just might surprise everyone and post my blog early (yeah and Dwayne has REALLY has come back to wrestling). ...

Updated 09-18-2011 at 10:36 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.