View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Top 5 Topics of the Week (12/3/11)

Hey Splashers it's been a busy week with a lot of things to talk about. And since everyone likes a "Top 5" I figured why not roll it all up with a week in review! With all that in mind...Lets get splashin!

5. My Thoughts on Austin vs CM Punk Match:

I think an Austin/Punk ...
  2. Top 5 Epic Failures in Wrestling History

Hey Splashers. In this edition on the Splash, we take a look people who were some of the brightest stars in the business, but for one reason or another fell short. This is a hard top 5 for me, as many of these people in this list are some of my all time favorite faces in wrestling. Most top 5’s takes a ...
    Tags: chris benoit, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Raw Re-writting History & More

Hey Splashers! I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! Me? I’ve been working on a few side projects. I just finished off a Big Show WMD Wall Paper, and for those of you who like the TV Show “Sons of Anarchy” I will have both those wallpapers up at my site: shiningstarrdesigns.webs.com . Alright with all ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: undertaker, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Week in Review, with Survivor Series Thoughts

Hello Splashers! Welcome back! It’s been an interesting week in wrestling, so rather than doing a top 5, I figured I would give some of my thoughts on whats been happening.

On Matt Hardy.

Last week Matt Hardy and Matt Hardy Sky spent a lovely weekend together during one of Matt’s visits, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Top 10 WWE Wrestlers That Will take us to 2020.

Hey Splashers welcome back! Every now and then I need to take a break from blogging. Sometimes it’s a few days, sometimes it’s a few weeks. This next splash is going to cover the top 10 big names in wrestling that could take us into the next decade. Now before any of you read this list you ...

Updated 11-20-2011 at 03:16 PM by Rick Starr (minor fix)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. RAW Got "Dwayn'ed" and Top 5 Wrestlers Who Need to Stay out of the Ring.

Howdy Splashers. I know a lot of my readers, might not be too happy with this next Splash. I just want to say now; my intention is not to insult anyone, certainly any of my fellow bloggers. With that, in mind, let’s splashin’!

Last night’s RAW was supposed to be a 3 hour event where ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: the rock, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. Chyna Looks for a "Backdoor" to the WWE, and Jericho will never come back?

Hey Splashers, Just watched TNA Turning point. As a TNA fan I was overall disappointed. The best match of the night in my eyes was The Three Way Dance for the X-Division Title. Well enough of that, lets get to the Splash

On Chyna wanting to go back to the WWE:
    Over the past week For WWE ...

Updated 11-14-2011 at 01:05 AM by Rick Starr (spell checking)

Tags: chyna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. SvR/WWE 12: Looking Back and Seeing What Lies Ahead

What’s shakin’ Splashers? Since WWE 12 is coming out next week I thought it was time I gave the game an honest look. Let me just say this Splashers, just because you change the name, it doesn’t change jack shit in my book. It’s STILL Smackdown Vs Raw. THQ has changed everything else in the game; they ...

Updated 11-12-2011 at 07:11 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wwe 12, xbox 360
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. DX/NWO Feud on the Horizon? Bourne's Puffs and Tweets, and JR Spills the beans.

Howdy Splashers! It’s a new day, and a new blog! It’s time to get splashin’!

Jim Ross Talks about Taker’s Return:
    I read Jim Ross’ Blog, and his thoughts on a possible Undertaker return. In short he said he expects Taker to be at WrestleMania 28, but he has no clue what will happen ...

Updated 11-10-2011 at 02:39 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Shane Douglas: The Forgotten Franchise.

Hey Splashers! I just finally updated my twitter page. Anyone interested in me find me at Twitter.com/@RickStarr. Ok enough with the cheap plugs, let’s get to it.

I read Shane “The Franchise” Douglas’ recent interview on Busted Open that was posted here on ewrestlingnews.com, and I ...

Updated 11-08-2011 at 11:26 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.