Blog Comments

The first few entrances he didnt use the springboard your wrong im afraid & how to you expect him to get big props when the main part of the crowd only know spoonfed e wrestlers & dont really know anyone else
    When I heard that Sin Cara wouldn't being going to FCW and going straight onto the main roster I was concerned. Having seen videos on youtube of his matches I knew he'd struggle with the WWE style and most WWE wrestlers (except Daniel Bryan & Rey Mysterio) would find it difficult working with him as mexican wrestling has some differences to the way they do things (checkout Chris Jericho's first book) and WWE rings are bigger than other promotions use. He really needs some time in FCW to learn the WWE style but because he was the first talent signing by Triple H and they did all the mexican press saying that, to save face they're using him
    Look at Mysterio's first year...not a lot better, if better in anyway. WWE took a round peg and tried to force it thru a square hole. How can a guy have many years of stunning libre matches and then not shine in WWE?..that sentence sums it up..he is libre style..not generic WWE style. Daniel B/CM Punk/ R-Truth all talked about the same thing coming from t.n.a or r.o.h...WWE has no style and runs it's matches completely different to any other company..
    Quote Originally Posted by AOF666
    I watched some of his independant wrestling matches, he was just as sloppy as he was in the WWE. Far as DK Wrestling Savior comment saying Sin Cara is too fast for WWE stars, that is inaccurate, he has bad timing. Even in the independant circuit his opponents stand in one place for 5 minutes for a fancy move.

believe me mistico is awesome he is fast paced i am mexican i know lucha libre style
    I watched some of his independant wrestling matches, he was just as sloppy as he was in the WWE. Far as DK Wrestling Savior comment saying Sin Cara is too fast for WWE stars, that is inaccurate, he has bad timing. Even in the independant circuit his opponents stand in one place for 5 minutes for a fancy move.
    This was a pretty bad blog dude. Yes, they used Sin Cara the wrong way, but don't blame him. He's a luchadore, not a Randy Orton type. The WWE screwed it up by not bringing in other wrestlers like him and trying to build something around him. He's too fast-paced for the rest of the WWE. Even those who can perform up-tempo matches, still slow him down. Unless they get other lucha libre style wrestlers in here, he will fail, no matter what.
    They even fooled you Rick!!

CMPunkMadeChicago is the FAKE account. Punk's actual account has 1 video on (from Comic-Con) and is called ThisIsCMPunk

Not sure on the blog either, there are a number of inaccuracies. You missed mentioning that they should have sent him to developmental, but you blamed it on him for not adopting to the style quickly enough.

As for the penis shirt, that's hardly his fault is it? That seemed to be your implication
    Updated 12-06-2011 at 03:38 PM by CM_SUXX_NOT
Page 33 of 84 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.