Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Rick Starr
    LOL!! As always Savior has never has real opinion on the topic at hand. Then again, sheep like him never really do. The moron never even read my first sentence, where I said people were talking about the subject.
    Jerry! Jerry! Jerry!
    Quote Originally Posted by DK Wrestling Savior
    I'm pretty sure the "Raw should or shouldn't be 3 hrs" blogs have beaten this topic to death.
    LOL!! As always Savior has never has real opinion on the topic at hand. Then again, sheep like him never really do. The moron never even read my first sentence, where I said people were talking about the subject.
    I'm pretty sure the "Raw should or shouldn't be 3 hrs" blogs have beaten this topic to death.
    your blogs are the mutts nutz, Mr Starr, keep em coming. Did you see those Warrior videos where he was threatening to out Hogan and Linda for being big time swingers? For me this sex tape shenanigans has just proved what Warrior was claiming about the Hogans. And if he was right about the swinging then maybe he was right about old Hulkster liking a bit of blue veined trouser trout too. Explains why he got along so well with Vinny Mac and Pat Patterson all those years......
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV123
    Even if it wasn't Bubba he was still responsible for keeping a tape if he filmed Hogan having sex with his wife and making sure it's not released.

Say that you are with your friends and they film you doing something funny and embarrassing. Then without your permission your friends give it out to their other friend (or their friends find it and take it) and those people put it on their website without your permission and it makes them $1 million dollars and they refuse to give you any money.

That's why you sue.
    Um that scenario had almost nothing to do with the subject at hand. First off Gawker.com didn't make a million dollars of that video, they probably didn't even make the smallest fraction of that. Secondly IF (that's a big if) Gawker.com made any significant money from the video, Hogan wasn't asking for a cut or royalties. He was asking for $100 million dollars.

Hogan was just looking to fill his pockets. pure and simple. He and Bubba are still the best of friends, mark my words! their playing everybody.
    Even if it wasn't Bubba he was still responsible for keeping a tape if he filmed Hogan having sex with his wife and making sure it's not released.

Say that you are with your friends and they film you doing something funny and embarrassing. Then without your permission your friends give it out to their other friend (or their friends find it and take it) and those people put it on their website without your permission and it makes them $1 million dollars and they refuse to give you any money.

That's why you sue.
    Excellent Blog Man.
Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.