View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Top 5 Names Who Should Be in the WWE Hall of Fame

Hey Splashers, I hope you’re in for a long one! I was supposed to be entered into WrestlingFan’s infamous Blog Wars. However due to a last minute arrangements, I could not make it into this edition. I did like the Top 5 that the Blog Wars was covering, which is the Hall of Fame Entrees. ...

Updated 01-15-2012 at 09:27 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. Some of the Four Horsemen Ride Again

Hello Splashers! I’m not going to dilly dally on this one, as I know this topic might bring some heat on me. This past Monday The Four Horseman were inducted this past week, on what many believe to be, was a very dry Monday Night RAW. Although I had no doubt that the group deserved to be inducted into ...

Updated 01-12-2012 at 07:54 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Batista, RVD, and Lesnar: Are they coming back?

Welcome back Splashers! I just want to take a quick second to give a shout-out, to the people who participated in my last blog: Jags, PSOJedi, Mattw705, Sully, TheLegendaryIcon, number13, and HCollins-TNA1. Thanks to all of you, for your great posts! Well enough of the small talk, let's get on with ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 10:52 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: brock lesnar, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Top 5 Reasons for Jericho's Return:

Welcome back Splashers! Well the New Year secret is out! It was Chris Jericho all along. I had a few doubts, but my initial thought was Jericho. But now the plot is going to thicken, there is still another person in the promo that has yet to be announced, and Jericho is not talking…at all! ...

Updated 01-06-2012 at 10:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Last Week of 2011: The Good, the Bad, and The Possibilities

Happy New Year Splashers! This last year has been one hell of a ride in wrestling…no sports entertainment…whatever! We lost some great people like Randy “Macho Man” Savage, who was tragically killed in a car accident back in May of 2011. The WWE officially took the name “Wrestling” out of their ...

Updated 01-01-2012 at 08:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Part 2

Well Splashers, we are back for the second half for my top 15 WrestleMania Matches. In The first half we saw some great matches in the list like: Savage vs Steamboat, Rock vs Hogan, Austin vs Hart, and several others. The New Year is quickly winding down, and everybody is looking to party (Including Yours ...
    Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Pt. 1 of 2.

Hey Splashers, I hope you all enjoyed your holidays. I want to thank wrestlingfan66513 for giving the opportunity to participate in Blog Wars KOTR Edition. Secondly I’d like to give props to Hitman for winning this Blog Wars.

When it comes to wrestling Pay Per Views, there is always one ...

Updated 12-28-2011 at 06:45 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlamania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. TNA's Final Resolution 2011 Review

Hey Splashers! In my last blog, I stated that I would give a full review of TNA’s Final Resolution, but to be honest there was nothing great to write home about, so I’m going to keep this one short and sweet.

Challenge Match: RVD Def. Christopher Daniels
    This was your run of the mill ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Finishing Moves: Breaking the “Bickering Code" and 2011 Slammy Review

Hey Splashers! I just submitted my “Blog Wars:KOTR Edition: Top 3 PPV’s”. I’ve already read Knox’s and Rodrik’s and they both got a great read! Well enough of the pluggin, and let start the splashin!

Finishing Moves: Breaking the “Bickering Code”.
    I watched TNA’s Final Resolution, ...

Updated 12-13-2011 at 02:57 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. Sin Cara: Bad Timing, Bad Marketing, and Just Bad Luck!

Hey Splashers what’s up? Before I get on to our topic at hand, there are a couple of quick things I’d like to talk about.

1. In my last Blog I brought up the subject of how the WWE was ready to give us a new WWE Title. Just today I was reading the forums and I saw a video that had “NEW ...

Updated 12-06-2011 at 03:33 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: sin cara, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.