Blog Comments

Joonny, there is 5, #3 is Barrett, Rick Starr just didn't make him bold. Anyways, good blog bro. I can see your point about Jericho. I am one of those ones who would like to see him win it, but I get your point. The other 4 stars you named have been there all year round putting on stellar matches for us, so why does someone who was gone for the last year deserve it. I think they can still have Punk v Jericho without Jericho winning the Rumble, so I too will be looking for some big swerve tonight. As to your comment about Rhodes, I agree and think that he is ready, but in my opinion, he should, whenever he does get his first title reign, do it as a heel. Good blog bro as always
    I count only 4 superstars :s
    OK, what is "Blog Wars"?
    your list your wish man..no one can dictate u in how to think...
    I agree completely. There is always that risk with people voting for the wrong reasons when something like this is started
    I don't want to say what was already said but hey, your list, your opinions so like everyone has said and will most likely say, no need to justify any picks you made/didn't make.
    yea no need to justify your picks. I blog alot on top 5 and top 10 lists and people always say "Yo forgot him", "This is a shit list where's so and so". I mean you can't tell someone they forgot someone on a list based on their own opinion. That's like me going to school in a black shirt and a guy telling me "Hey you forgot to put on your black hat to match". No i didn't forget the damn hat, I just chose not to wear it.

So I'm with you 100% Rick. I love the Blog Wars and I loved being apart of them but I found myself trying to pick the popular votes instead of my true opinion lol so the 3 wars I won was basically not even my true thoughts it was actually the popular opinion that I knew would draw votes

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.