View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: My thoughts on Night of Champions 2012

Welcome back Splashers. A week has gone by since the wrestling world was shocked, when Jerry “The King” Lawler had a near-death heart attack on RAW. Even TNA wished the Hall of Famer a speedy recovery, in classy fashion. Get well Jerry!

Fatal Four Way: Intercontinental Title ...
    Tags: jerry lawler, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Splash: One More Match?

Hey Splashers, I’ve been gone for awhile taking care of some things, but now I’m back, and I got plenty on my mind! I’m gonna start right off by ripping into the WWE and their ongoing nostalgia kick.

The WWE has been big on bringing back names like The Rock, ...

Updated 08-26-2012 at 09:57 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Splash: What If WCW Won “The Monday Night Wars”?

Welcome back Splashers, for another one of my “What If” scenarios. This time I reverse the roles on the outcome of the Monday Night Wars, and who would make the jump if the WWE did in fact get bought out by WCW.
    What If` WCW Won “The Monday Night Wars”?

In the height ...

Updated 03-14-2012 at 05:44 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Splash: If Cena, Orton, Punk, and Sheamus all left the WWE.

What if Cena, Orton, Punk, and Sheamus all Left the WWE.

Hello Splashers. Today we are going to try something a bit different. Rather than use the typical “Top 5” I am going to start using another concept called “What If”. Let’s imagine for a moment that ...

Updated 02-28-2012 at 08:14 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Splash: Top 5 Winners for The Royal Rumble

What’s Up Splashers? The Rumble is less than 24 hours away and I had to pop in from my hiatus and give you my thoughts. I just want to let you all know right off the rip this is NOT a prediction Top 5. These are the Top 5 wrestlers who I think SHOULD win the Royal Rumble tomorrow night. With ...

Updated 01-29-2012 at 04:04 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Rick Starr Blog Splash: Post Blog Wars

Welcome back Splashers! I want to thank WrestlingFan66513 for inviting be back to his Blog Wars, and I want to say it was a privilege going head to head against Dr. Death. He is without a doubt one of the best bloggers here, at EWN.com!

As far as the Blog War Challenge itself, I have ...
    Tags: blog wars, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Batista, RVD, and Lesnar: Are they coming back?

Welcome back Splashers! I just want to take a quick second to give a shout-out, to the people who participated in my last blog: Jags, PSOJedi, Mattw705, Sully, TheLegendaryIcon, number13, and HCollins-TNA1. Thanks to all of you, for your great posts! Well enough of the small talk, let's get on with ...

Updated 01-09-2012 at 10:52 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: brock lesnar, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Part 2

Well Splashers, we are back for the second half for my top 15 WrestleMania Matches. In The first half we saw some great matches in the list like: Savage vs Steamboat, Rock vs Hogan, Austin vs Hart, and several others. The New Year is quickly winding down, and everybody is looking to party (Including Yours ...
    Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.