View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Odds and Ends of TNA and WWE

What’s up Splashers! In This edition, I take a look at the differences between TNA and the WWE. Now before anyone gets the wrong idea of me being just a WWE mark or a TNA mark, you got the wrong idea. I am a wrestling fan, which means I am bias. With that said let’s get down to business. ...

Updated 09-26-2011 at 09:50 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. My Thoughts on Victory Road: A Rick Starr Blog Splash

For those of you who did not watch, what was probably the worst PPV Main Event in Wrestling history Sunday night, you have most likely already heard about it on this very web-site. Most you have undoubtedly even went on to watch the replay of the match (as the match it self only took a whopping 88 seconds.). ...
    Tags: jeff hardy, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Has Hulk Hogan helped TNA?

Ever Since Hulk Hogan “and Friends” walked into TNA in 2009, many have wonder if it has been for the better or for the worse. I will admit when I first heard that when Hogan and Bichoff was coming to help Dixie Carter run TNA I honestly thought they would do great things. In the following weeks, those high hopes, began to get backed up with more reality as some big names began to show ...

Updated 03-06-2011 at 03:37 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: hulk hogan, tna
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Rick Starr Blog Splash 8-18-2010

Welcome back to the Rick Starr Blog Splash! In a few short hours I'll be calling in to Double B's Wrestling Show, where I'll give some daily scoops, then join in and talk about the week in wrestling. If your interested we get together every Wednesday at 8:00pm eastern time at www.thewrestlegamershow.com ...
    Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.