View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  2. My Top 15 WrestleMania Matches: Part 2

Well Splashers, we are back for the second half for my top 15 WrestleMania Matches. In The first half we saw some great matches in the list like: Savage vs Steamboat, Rock vs Hogan, Austin vs Hart, and several others. The New Year is quickly winding down, and everybody is looking to party (Including Yours ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. WrestleMania Road to Success or Failure?

Hey Splashers! We are just one week away to WrestleMania! For those of you who like Wallpapers I made my very own HHH vs Undertaker Wallpaper. It's no Kupy, but I'm working on it. Check the bottom of the blog for the thumbnail. Alright, lets get to it!

WrestleMania! Throughout its 3 shy-decade of a legacy it has been called many things: “The Grandeur”, “The Spectacle”, ...

Updated 03-28-2011 at 12:28 PM by Frank

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Undertaker/HHH WrestleMania A Rick Starr blog Splash

Over the past decades he has been called the Phenom, Bad-Ass, but of course most popular: Dead Man! His WrestleMania streak is almost as legendary as the “Last Outlaw” himself. The Undertaker clearly has more memorable moments in WWF/WWE history than anyone who has come before him.

While the Undertaker walks in the darkness, this years current opponent, lives for stealing ...
  5. The Sting Controversy - A Rick Starr Blog Splash

This Blog has been edited from it's original version. To see the full blog (though there is not much difference) goto www.thewrestlegamershow.com

It began just under a month ago, With an eerie promo of a deserted house, on a dark and rainy night. Heavy footsteps slowly crept up to the house, and several distorted faces reflected through the rainy window...or so we thought. At the end, ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.