View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: When Do Pro-Wrestlers Become Superstars?

I watched the C.M. Punk Documentary that was just released on DVD, and it was fantastic! The documentary showed that Punk was the sole man behind his character, and NOT a WWE product. In fact he used the “Straight Edge” character as a heel, when he was wrestling for the “Indies”, and he drew just ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Raw Re-writting History & More

Hey Splashers! I hope everyone enjoyed their Turkey Day! Me? I’ve been working on a few side projects. I just finished off a Big Show WMD Wall Paper, and for those of you who like the TV Show “Sons of Anarchy” I will have both those wallpapers up at my site: shiningstarrdesigns.webs.com . Alright with all ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:24 AM by Rick Starr

Tags: undertaker, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Undertaker/HHH WrestleMania A Rick Starr blog Splash

Over the past decades he has been called the Phenom, Bad-Ass, but of course most popular: Dead Man! His WrestleMania streak is almost as legendary as the “Last Outlaw” himself. The Undertaker clearly has more memorable moments in WWF/WWE history than anyone who has come before him.

While the Undertaker walks in the darkness, this years current opponent, lives for stealing the spotlight ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.