View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: Mimicking the Gimmicks

Hey Splashers it’s been awhile but I've been busy with my Facebook page & radio show: Hardcore Wrestling Radio. This past week I had the honor of interviewing an ECW Original: Jason Knight! Jason has worked with the likes of Mikey Whipwreck, The Sandman, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, and more! If you want to listen to that exclusive interview head on over to www.facebook.com/hardcorewrestlingradio ...

Updated 04-27-2013 at 12:58 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: My Thoughts on TNA’s Final Resolution

Welcome Back Splashers! I've been busy for the past week putting up Hardcore Wrestling Radio's new Facebook page. There you can listen to previous shows, find out what we are going to talk about in up and coming shows, and much more! alright enough of the plugging and on with the splashing!

Final resolution opens up with Cowboy James Storm walking to the ring. He Stated that he was not ...
  3. The Splash: Bound for Glory Review

Welcome once again Splashers! This past week’s PPV was full of surprises, to say the least. And despite I just got finished with one splash, I just had to put my 2 & ½ cents on what happened this past weekend. That makes this Splash number 60, for the shining one himself. Alright enough patting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Splash: One More Match?

Hey Splashers, I’ve been gone for awhile taking care of some things, but now I’m back, and I got plenty on my mind! I’m gonna start right off by ripping into the WWE and their ongoing nostalgia kick.

The WWE has been big on bringing back names like The Rock, ...

Updated 08-26-2012 at 09:57 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. TNA's Final Resolution 2011 Review

Hey Splashers! In my last blog, I stated that I would give a full review of TNA’s Final Resolution, but to be honest there was nothing great to write home about, so I’m going to keep this one short and sweet.

Challenge Match: RVD Def. Christopher Daniels
    This was your run of the ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. Shane Douglas: The Forgotten Franchise.

Hey Splashers! I just finally updated my twitter page. Anyone interested in me find me at Twitter.com/@RickStarr. Ok enough with the cheap plugs, let’s get to it.

I read Shane “The Franchise” Douglas’ recent interview on Busted Open that was posted here on ewrestlingnews.com, ...

Updated 11-08-2011 at 11:26 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. Is the Grass Greener in TNA?

Welcome back Splashers to this follow-up blog. Last weekend I talked about how the WWE had no problems using wrestlers from other organizations, and I got some excellent feedback. In that blog myself and my readers had no problems pointing out that when all those wrestlers came to the WWE, their careers ...

Updated 11-04-2011 at 08:29 PM by Rick Starr (spell checking)

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. WWE Picks Up the Leftovers Too?

Hello once again Splashers! For those of you who have read my blogs you might have noticed I have been gone for a couple of weeks. This was due to my laptop crashing, and costing me over $150 to fix. Well enough of the chit-chat, let's get down to it!

Whenever I read blogs or news reports ...

Updated 10-31-2011 at 01:20 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.