View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: A Different Road to WrestleMania -The Rumble

Welcome back Splashers! Sorry I have been away with busy things, but I couldn’t miss the Road to WrestleMania. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs regarding The Rumble, Elimination Chamber, WrestleMania, and how it’s all going to play out. Needless to say I have to put in my 2 & ½ cents, so without any further a due let’s get to it.

In this blog my only 2 main concerns is ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: A look at Tag-Teams

Welcome back Splashers! I was having a discussion with a couple of friends of mine, and the topic of Tag-Teams came up. Some of us mentioned how the WWE Tag-Team Division has really improved over the past couple of months. Then there were a few others who thought that some of these “throw-together” teams like Hell-No and Rhode Scholars, will not last more than a few months.

That ...

Updated 12-04-2012 at 02:56 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  3. The Splash: Who Will Be WWE's Next Big Thing

Welcome back Splashers. This past week John Cena had removal of bone fragments or spurs in his right arm this past weekend. While it was a mild operation, Cena is expected to appear at Hell in the Cell. I read the interview with a former member of the WWE creative team: Court Bauer posted by Ryan Clark. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 03:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Top 5 Reasons for Jericho's Return:

Welcome back Splashers! Well the New Year secret is out! It was Chris Jericho all along. I had a few doubts, but my initial thought was Jericho. But now the plot is going to thicken, there is still another person in the promo that has yet to be announced, and Jericho is not talking…at all! ...

Updated 01-06-2012 at 10:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.