View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: My Thoughts on RAW gloing to 3 hours

What’s up Splashers! I’ve noticed a couple of people have been writing about RAW, and how they feel about the 3 hour lineup that started on the 1000th episode. To be honest with you I’m still not sold the idea myself. I’ve been watching RAW each week, and I’m trying to find ...
  2. The Splash: Who Will Be WWE's Next Big Thing

Welcome back Splashers. This past week John Cena had removal of bone fragments or spurs in his right arm this past weekend. While it was a mild operation, Cena is expected to appear at Hell in the Cell. I read the interview with a former member of the WWE creative team: Court Bauer posted by Ryan Clark. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 03:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Splash: What If WCW Won “The Monday Night Wars”?

Welcome back Splashers, for another one of my “What If” scenarios. This time I reverse the roles on the outcome of the Monday Night Wars, and who would make the jump if the WWE did in fact get bought out by WCW.
    What If` WCW Won “The Monday Night Wars”?

In the height ...

Updated 03-14-2012 at 05:44 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: john cena, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Could Cena Turn Heel?, Triple H botches Injury, & A John Morrison Comeback?

Hi Splashers I thought I’d catch up with you and give you some of my thoughts of what’s been happening in the wrestling world.

Could John Cena Be WWE’s Next Big Heel?
    I was reading the news bit, when I came across one news bit that caught my attention. Apparently certain sites ...

Updated 12-05-2011 at 03:25 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  6. The Very Best and Very Worst of WWE

Welcome Back Splashers. This time I'm gonna try something a little bit different. Almost every wrestling fan says that John Cena is the #1 fan in the WWE. Well what about the 40+ other wrestlers? I knew that it was impossible to give each wrestler their own spot, so instead, I created 4 tiers, for all the wrestlers. Like my last blog, I am not expecting people to agree, or even like this one. Lastly ...

Updated 10-12-2011 at 01:51 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Thoughts and Opinions
  7. Wrestling's Top 5 Actors

Hi Splashers. Thanks to one of my readers “Blink”, I took a second look at my last blog, and I wasn’t too pleased with it. There are some things you said that I disagreed with, but in general I saw your point.

Moving on, I’ve seen “Top Five” , or “Top ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.