View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: Who Will Be WWE's Next Big Thing

Welcome back Splashers. This past week John Cena had removal of bone fragments or spurs in his right arm this past weekend. While it was a mild operation, Cena is expected to appear at Hell in the Cell. I read the interview with a former member of the WWE creative team: Court Bauer posted by Ryan Clark. ...

Updated 10-01-2012 at 03:03 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: Just a Little Bit of Everything.

Welcome back Splashers. I have been reading a lot of news bits, over the past few days here on EWN, and it’s some of these issues that got my goat hairs all riled up. With that in mind, let’s get down to business!

On Beth Phoenix: When I read that Beth Phoenix will be finishing up with ...
    Tags: john cena, raw, tna, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Splash: My thoughts on Night of Champions 2012

Welcome back Splashers. A week has gone by since the wrestling world was shocked, when Jerry “The King” Lawler had a near-death heart attack on RAW. Even TNA wished the Hall of Famer a speedy recovery, in classy fashion. Get well Jerry!

Fatal Four Way: Intercontinental Title Match ...
    Tags: jerry lawler, ppv, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  4. The Splash: Who Should Defeat The Undertaker at WrestleMania

Who should Defeat The Undertaker

In my last blog, I talked about the possibility of Brock Lesnar facing The Undertaker at WrestleMania 29. I also stated that IF that match happened, I could not see the Undertaker defeating Lesnar, for the simple fact it would not be believable. I also stated that ...

Updated 09-07-2012 at 03:58 PM by Rick Starr

Tags: wrestlemania, wwe
    Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.