View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: My Thoughts on the Hulk Hogan/Bubba Love thing?

Alright Splashers, I’m just going to let everyone know that this not be suitable for all ages. I’m also going to let you know I’m pulling no punches, so If you are a fan of Hulk Hogan (or Bubba "the Love Sponge" for that matter.) you might just want to pass this one up.

In The Bedroom ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 04:41 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: Bound for Glory Review

Welcome once again Splashers! This past week’s PPV was full of surprises, to say the least. And despite I just got finished with one splash, I just had to put my 2 & ½ cents on what happened this past weekend. That makes this Splash number 60, for the shining one himself. Alright enough patting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Splash: When Do Pro-Wrestlers Become Superstars?

I watched the C.M. Punk Documentary that was just released on DVD, and it was fantastic! The documentary showed that Punk was the sole man behind his character, and NOT a WWE product. In fact he used the “Straight Edge” character as a heel, when he was wrestling for the “Indies”, ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. The Splash: When Should Wrestler’s Change Their Gimmicks

Welcome back Splashers! I wanted to take this time to thank all my readers, and throw a shout-out to some of the people who comment on my splashes. (in no particular order) Ackbar, Thunderlips, Spankyspank22, pld459666, TheGreatOne, Heavy, Grave, PhEonYx, DX Wrestling Savior, Lucas Chapel, and Silvon. ...

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.