Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by Ozzy Mandias
    What about past mimicking gimmicks? Am I the only one who saw Val Venis as a pure rip off of Ravishing Rick Rude?
    No doubt Val Venis was not the first character in wrestling to be a ladies man. The way Rude and Venis posed in the ring were shockingly similar. But if you you at their gimmicks as a whole Rick Rude and Val Venis were two completely different Characters. This was one of those situations that they did have similarities, but they were two very different people. Thanks for your comments
    Quote Originally Posted by THE PAINFUL TRUTH
    Hey Radio Guy- Thanks for blessing us with your presence. I got two words for ya Jack Swagger
    Thanks for your comment P.T. yeah Swagger is mimicking Kurt Angle, although Swagger is more of the "Right-wing Activists American". Also Angle never needed a mouth piece like Zeb Coulter to get him over.
    What about past mimicking gimmicks? Am I the only one who saw Val Venis as a pure rip off of Ravishing Rick Rude?
    Hey Radio Guy- Thanks for blessing us with your presence. I got two words for ya Jack Swagger
    I can't agree more.
    And thanks for posting this information.
    I'm (almost) glad that AJ lost, as this gives a great new direction to take him in. He could go heel, going to any lengths to win. Or have him find some new psurpose or style (pun). My only problem is if this means it's yet more Daniels v Styles. They may put on great matches together, but I'm getting bored of a repetion of the same theme.

Also glad that they didn't go an have Roode and A&* in total choots, as it would just have made them another faction.

Happy that Kaz got a one on one fight for a change, although a tighter loss would have been better.

Agree with you regarding Chavo. I didn't see him wrestle in the WWE, but in TNA he;'s mediocre at best.

With Hernandaze (spl), Rob Terry, Morgan, Samoa Joe, there is the possibility of a decent Monsters Ball in the future.
    From doing a quick count on Wikipedia and not being sure which members were included in the Japanese titles I came up with 19 for Road Warriors (probably being generous as I don't know if they were all Hawk and Animal)
Page 1 of 84 123 11 51 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.