View RSS Feed

Rick Starr

1. The Splash: Mimicking the Gimmicks

Hey Splashers it’s been awhile but I've been busy with my Facebook page & radio show: Hardcore Wrestling Radio. This past week I had the honor of interviewing an ECW Original: Jason Knight! Jason has worked with the likes of Mikey Whipwreck, The Sandman, Mick Foley, The Undertaker, and more! If you want to listen to that exclusive interview head on over to www.facebook.com/hardcorewrestlingradio ...

Updated 04-27-2013 at 12:58 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. The Splash: A Different Road to WrestleMania -The Rumble

Welcome back Splashers! Sorry I have been away with busy things, but I couldn’t miss the Road to WrestleMania. I’ve been reading a lot of blogs regarding The Rumble, Elimination Chamber, WrestleMania, and how it’s all going to play out. Needless to say I have to put in my 2 & ½ cents, so without any further a due let’s get to it.

In this blog my ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. The Splash: My Thoughts on TNA’s Final Resolution

Welcome Back Splashers! I've been busy for the past week putting up Hardcore Wrestling Radio's new Facebook page. There you can listen to previous shows, find out what we are going to talk about in up and coming shows, and much more! alright enough of the plugging and on with the splashing!

Final resolution opens up with Cowboy James Storm walking to the ring. He Stated that he was not ...
  4. The Splash: A look at Tag-Teams

Welcome back Splashers! I was having a discussion with a couple of friends of mine, and the topic of Tag-Teams came up. Some of us mentioned how the WWE Tag-Team Division has really improved over the past couple of months. Then there were a few others who thought that some of these “throw-together” teams like Hell-No and Rhode Scholars, will not last more than a few months.

Updated 12-04-2012 at 02:56 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Images
  5. The Splash: My Thoughts on RAW gloing to 3 hours

What’s up Splashers! I’ve noticed a couple of people have been writing about RAW, and how they feel about the 3 hour lineup that started on the 1000th episode. To be honest with you I’m still not sold the idea myself. I’ve been watching RAW each week, and I’m trying to find ...
  6. The Splash: My Thoughts on the Hulk Hogan/Bubba Love thing?

Alright Splashers, I’m just going to let everyone know that this not be suitable for all ages. I’m also going to let you know I’m pulling no punches, so If you are a fan of Hulk Hogan (or Bubba "the Love Sponge" for that matter.) you might just want to pass this one up.

In The Bedroom ...

Updated 10-20-2012 at 04:41 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  7. The Splash: Bound for Glory Review

Welcome once again Splashers! This past week’s PPV was full of surprises, to say the least. And despite I just got finished with one splash, I just had to put my 2 & ½ cents on what happened this past weekend. That makes this Splash number 60, for the shining one himself. Alright enough patting ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  8. The Splash: When Do Pro-Wrestlers Become Superstars?

I watched the C.M. Punk Documentary that was just released on DVD, and it was fantastic! The documentary showed that Punk was the sole man behind his character, and NOT a WWE product. In fact he used the “Straight Edge” character as a heel, when he was wrestling for the “Indies”, ...

Updated 10-14-2012 at 02:06 PM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  9. The Splash: Rick’s Picks on Bound 4 Glory 2012

Welcome back one and all splashers to another edition of the Blog Splash! For those who have watched the B4G series over the past couple of years, it is the most exciting tournaments in pro wrestling today. As TNA fans know, Bound 4 Glory is finally approaching this Sunday. I try not to “predict” ...

Updated 10-11-2012 at 11:04 AM by Rick Starr

Categories
    Uncategorized
  10. The Splash: When Should Wrestler’s Change Their Gimmicks

Welcome back Splashers! I wanted to take this time to thank all my readers, and throw a shout-out to some of the people who comment on my splashes. (in no particular order) Ackbar, Thunderlips, Spankyspank22, pld459666, TheGreatOne, Heavy, Grave, PhEonYx, DX Wrestling Savior, Lucas Chapel, and Silvon. ...
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.