Blog Comments

I cant argue with any of them, except for Punk, his current theme is just so him, but the others seem pretty spot on, especially R-Truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by robofhonor
    Dude look up walk by pantera that is perfect for punk
    or perfect for RVD
    Dude look up walk by pantera that is perfect for punk
    I'd LOL if AJ takes that Britney theme, because my GF had it as a ringtone (or was it alarm tone) for a while.

Your choice for Truth seems cool.

My main disagreement is you calling Trapt extreme LOL. We seen to have different conceptions of what is extreme, as I find Trapt way too bland to be called that when facing a real extreme band, like Incantation, for example:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOxzAuttAO4

Obviuosly, Incantation are not a choice for Punk, just trying to prove my point. Back to Trapt, I think that song lacks the intensity Punk has in the ring. Can't think of a theme, maybe something more punkish, Municipal Waste perhaps?

And if Randy keeps hearing voices, Lair of the Minotaur do too. Can't link you the theme (Evil Power) as the vid is for +18 and can't find a "just the song" version of it.
    Updated 12-03-2012 at 06:33 PM by Grind_Bastard
    Sheamus- pretty much anything by Dropkick Murphys, but Rocky Road to Dublin works particularly well.
    DiBiase desperately needs a new theme song. I hate that thing he comes out to. I have no issues with Punks theme. That was his theme in ROH, helps add to this current character.
    There are some good ones, Punk. Jericho...etc.
Page 9 of 307 FirstFirst ... 7891011 19 59 109 ... LastLast

© 2011 eWrestlingNews, All Rights Reserved.